5.4 3v 88mm 06 GTH Clone

Reaction score
The bare aluminum of the IW wears onto the belt.

i dont think you can go wrong with any quality balancer.

Reaction score
I just wanted to add that not only is it using the stock COP, Followers, Lash adjusters and much more it is also using an out of the box GT500 throttle body. Its really a basic combo, 5.4 truck motor, stock truck crank, oliver billet rods, custom pistons, custom cams, CNC heads, ATI balancer and the rest is all Ford, right down to the GT500 Oil Pan and Windage Tray/Crank Scraper.

FordMotorHEAD

The TIRE PIMP !!!
Reaction score
good god. I knew the 5.4 3v had some potential in her...but damn

1,250 HP...even with that badass cage you built, I wonder how you'll keep from twisting the frame

This isn't fast and the furious Toretto, im sure he'll be fine !!!

FordMotorHEAD

The TIRE PIMP !!!
Reaction score
Really all the green is in the intake and turbo.
The motor itself is really pretty basic stuff. The only thing different from it and most of the ones on this board is the truely custom cams.

LOL my post was for bolivianpimp but thanks for sharing your car is SICK !!!

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
Yeah but do you have alot of green to blow ?!?!?

Not really, but i am wondering how much it would cost for a similar setup. We have the block already, so i would just port n polish my heads and get some nice cams and forged rotating assembly. I already have a power adder :clap: .

How much are you looking at for your rotating assembly and cams?

FordMotorHEAD

The TIRE PIMP !!!
Reaction score
Not really, but i am wondering how much it would cost for a similar setup. We have the block already, so i would just port n polish my heads and get some nice cams and forged rotating assembly. I already have a power adder :clap: .

How much are you looking at for your rotating assembly and cams?

Ask around and get built and run it, is your SC installed on your mustang now ? It's all about the wallet when it comes to fast cars more money more power. It cost alot to be fast and even more to be faster, its a money pit and a very fun hobby but it sure gets expensive really quick !!

bolivianpimp

Reaction score
Ask around and get built and run it, is your SC installed on your mustang now ? It's all about the wallet when it comes to fast cars more money more power. It cost alot to be fast and even more to be faster, its a money pit and a very fun hobby but it sure gets expensive really quick !!

You gotta pay to play! yeah the car is running boosted now :thumb2: !! I just want to already start planning for the next step lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back