6R80 transbrake you say?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I agree Jamie, 10.3 isn't all the impressive. But I didn't think it was so bad considering the boost level. Correct me if I'm wrong, but usually takes double that to get these cars down that low?

Stop responding to the obvious trolls and haters. Don't waste your time or give them they attention they so desperately try to gain. Just ignore them. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see the reason for threads like this and understand what the OP and others are trying to do. People fear what they do not understand.
I'd generally agree with you. If I didn't scare them they wouldn't worry about what I did. But feeding the trolls isn't always bad. I might have to start cutting them a commission check soon. I've about had my fill. Made my point I think. But have thoroughly enjoyed poking back. They think their word is gospel. Between the relentlessness and attitude people just don't want to contradict them. I'll follow up with it more when the group buy is over. I'll show why the brake didn't work in their video, and why they had to raise the line pressure and go thru so much more work. I can't wait to see the videos and fake convos to follow when we add a fuel system to our kits that's good for 850-900rwhp on corn, and costs less 900 bucks. "Now that someone showed us it's possible, we'll show you how easy it is."

PS Kris, I know where Brad got his info on that post if it was infact him posting and not you. And I can prove it. My suggestion would be to get your ducks in a line before you pass around incorrect info trying to smear my name.

Kids are up bitches. Time to make pancakes lol

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like it. Was looking at an ecoboost the other day. Would just need to find the pinout since the ecu connections are different then the coyote. Probably work on a coyote F150 also.

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Chris how did your car run with this setup?

Bobsgtcatchcan1.jpg

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey I have to do something to keep my mind busy. I'd be working on my car but a vendor screwed the pooch and I dont have my parts.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Hehe, box of parts. Would have worked better if it was in a magic box

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
One box, in stock

Why not use the free brake? :screw:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Kinda like how you went 10.47 on 7.5 psi???? But went 10.3x on 3.5-4 psi. Bullshit.

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
This guy has 10 grand laying around to net bet everyone and their mother with, but is making payments to the tax man. :roflmao:

And even acts like making installment payments for delinquent taxes plus interest and penalties is just a normal every day thing to do, no big deal.

Zero businesses operating under fictitious names are currently registered to him. Should the business need to seek some forms of legal redress, it is specifically barred from doing so due to being unregistered.

Oh, and after 2+ years of hype about how great this box of fail is going to be, here's the score:

JPC Turbo:7.87
Whipple:7.92
Vortech:8.75
Lund Turbo:8.84
Procharger:8.89
KenneBell:9.16
Paxton:9.24
ON3 Turbo:9.37
Hellion Turbo:9.49
Roush:9.79
Nitrous:9.96
NA:9.96