6R80 transbrake you say?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
It's not about who is faster. Racing won't do much good. Don't care who's faster. Not meeting half way for a race. That's not my satisfaction. I want their money or their pride. I've offered signature control, not even money. So that's not an unrealistic bet.

But Billy, Dustin doesnt have his own 6r80 car.......lol

Id like to see a turbo car launch wot, why wouldnt I? I did ask and you told me no. No biggie, I guess you dont trust me.
Trust, what? When did you ask? I'm lost. No, video for you lol.
Boy the things I could come up if I actually owned one. Been contemplating a swapping for the 6R80. I can build cheap. That or the glide I've had sitting here for a few years. I'd need 2.50-3.00 gears if I had the '80 just to calm down first gear though.

Carefully Billy. Them '15's might go low 9's stock w boost!!!!

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Carefully Billy. Them '15's might go low 9's stock w boost!!!!

The day a stock motor 15' beats my car I will think about it!

Hell, there is a very badass white 13' 5.0 with a turbo kit and "now" a stock motor that will get a rude awaking this year... :handjob:

Bring it Larry...

Oh shit, there is your 6r80 test car ... Wait what? I have TB in my 4r and Larry has a 6r80... Hmmm

I say to both party's in this thread, let Larry test your TB. He will not take sides or let you down. I feel he can give an honest review.

You guys up to it? Im sure he is a PM away. That is his decision.

A real time test at RPR this year an a very fast turbo car! Hmmmm.... :beerchug2:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
He's already on the list when they're public. I already have a customer w a built tranny and billet parts w the ability to do WOT releases in Tx. Just waiting on weather. Releasing at WOT is easy. Holding the torque back is the hard part.

W Boss rods coming in the '15's don't hold your breathe Billy!!!! Lol

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
He's already on the list when they're public. I already have a customer w a built tranny and billet parts w the ability to do WOT releases in Tx. Just waiting on weather. Releasing at WOT is easy. Holding the torque back is the hard part.

I will hold my breath as long as I like sir... LOL

When one beats me at the track I will have one! :hi:

And then it will have a big ass Procharger and I will start over. And then... There will be the next big thing. You know how it works...:asshat:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I was being polite. We were wondering if light enough it would go 8's. Remember, stock engine lol

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score

What's this about? Ford is finally putting good rods in a regular motor? Hmmm.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I was being polite. We were wondering if light enough it would go 8's. Remember, stock engine lol

Fair enough... Give Larry a brake to run against my Lentec 4r70w and your setup will be proven for sure! (not that it wasn't already, IDK)

I promise it will get pushed as far as it can go this year!

We will make great video together, while both on a TB and 2 steps, that cannot be denied.

last year his built motor was 1/10 faster then me and the stock 5.0 he has now was 1/100 faster both on a 2 step VRS mine without and on the foot brake.

Im sure he can give it some real world tests.

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Damn son you are kicking the hive ain't you? Lmao

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Hell I might let Daniel install me one once they go public and he feels comfortable with it. I'm going for what Billy was running last year; 9.50s or bust

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back