6R80 transbrake you say?

Chris5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Saw a new video from Odessa, car with the box of fail. Who's transbrake on that one? Last I heard it was mine. Anyone have one of yours besides the parrot? If so, what are their results? Sure haven't seen any! To date I've seen the parrot, and a V6 rental, and those were last year. No one new since then. Sounds like vaporware to me. If you were actually delivering a product that you've been bragging on for the last 6 months, I wouldn't be able to call it vaporware. But until you do, that's what it is.

Parrot checking in...

Just making sure you know I have still out 60 footed your brake with my stock motor. That is all.

Parrot out.

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Before the movie Horrible Bosses came out, I remember reading -granted, I cannot remember where I read it- that Jennifer Aniston was going to have a full frontal nudity scene. This wasn't just any magazine write-up, it was an interview with Miss Aniston herself, so you can imagine how excited I was for the movie to come out so I could finally see... anything. Well, when the movie came out I was very disappointed. All of that build up and no results whatsoever. Anyway... I forget my point, just thought I would share my story. Carry on with the interview, gentlemen.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Saw a new video from Odessa, car with the box of fail.
yup, box of fail went 9.80's @ 5700 DA w a stock engine.

(Anxiously tweedle dee to ask what the car footbrakes lmfao)

Who's transbrake on that one? Last I heard it was mine.
Bag of hammers intellect geez. You know whose is on it. We've already done this dance. Maybe you're still hanging onto a shred of hope I'm going to care? I realize now like tweedle dee, it needs to be repeated to you over and over though. If I cared about quantity I would have released just the plan ole brake by itself publicly.

Anyone have one of yours besides the parrot? If so, what are their results? Sure haven't seen any! To date I've seen the parrot, and a V6 rental, and those were last year. No one new since then. Sounds like vaporware to me. If you were actually delivering a product that you've been bragging on for the last 6 months, I wouldn't be able to call it vaporware. But until you do, that's what it is.
My bad, I didn't keep you informed of other cars? Lmfao
Where are YOUR results son? Mine are posted for everyone to see and have been for months.
Vaporware still has proven to 60ft better than yours. Yours has been out how long? All those cars running you brag about, and no one can out 60 a stock engined car w springs and a bag on one side? How many more cars do I need to 60ft better than yours?

I have to repeat again for tweedle dummer. My customers will receive them when done testing the additions. Since I didn't want to sell a product knowing something else was in the works. Then be that company that says "hey new update, come buy from us again." Because it would have been something else for you to whine about. Something else you thought was your business.

You sound like BBR now.......
That's kinda how you test a brake lol

Let's go over the list of bitches, moans, whines, complaints, sandy vag and just plain stupidity. For those of you that haven't been able to keep up.

Transbrake video
Whine about wrench light. Few window lickers hoping it doesn't work.

Transbrake with no wrench light and launch w vid
Whine it doesn't work til track hits.

Track hits, works, pics and video of wheels up. Find another complaint.
Whine car is slow and poor 60 on first two outings. Box of fail.

Tweedle dee and dweedle dummer make brake(s). Make two separate videos.
Our brake doesn't have enough wires, doesn't raise like pressure, doesn't work,etc... Hide videos to hide how big of an ass they made themselves out to be in their ASSumptions. Demand a list of all the tuners not willing to turn off 12 code tripped by your brake.

1.35 60 on stock suspension.
Can't find anything to complain about. Brag how many run your brake. Whine you don't know of other test cars. At some point you ladies thought it was my job to appease you or provide details of the inner workings of my company. Sorry if there was any confusion at any point where you thought you warranted an update.

All of that build up and no results whatsoever.
if you haven't see any results, maybe it stands you blinked for her money shot also? LOL.
Idk, never saw the movie. Results are plentiful on this site. At least from one of us.

:hi:

image-60.jpg

Stock engine and trans w converter. Coil springs and bag in right rear, stock rear end, 7 psi.

image-66.jpg

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
if you haven't see any results, maybe it stands you blinked for her money shot also? LOL.
Idk, never saw the movie. Results are plentiful on this site. At least from one of us.

:hi:

Settle down, Angelina Jolie. You didn't start this thread. We've already seen your tits.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
My bad, someone mentioned tits and I got a little woozy lol

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
I am doing a 2-relay T-brake that Danner posted on here.
Ken@LUND suggested the 2-relay over the 3-relay.
It cost me $0 to have the tune modified for the t-brake by Lund.
I run X275 Pro M/T radials @ track so the brake allowing me to rev up the car on the converter w/out loading the suspension/driveline will really help as it will shock load the radials more which usually helps these specific tires bite more(as per several friends w/X275 class cars)

This thread should really be about helping people get better performance out of their A6 coyote. Not whether CPR turbo kits are good or fast or who has the fastest A6 car 60ft etc.
:asshat:

At the end of the day this info helped a lot of guys gain performance for cheap. Whether CPR customers or Joe Public, both have benefitted in the end.
:soapbox:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am doing a 2-relay T-brake that Danner posted on here.
Ken@LUND suggested the 2-relay over the 3-relay.
It cost me $0 to have the tune modified for the t-brake by Lund.

If your Joe Smo off the street and ask ken for a trans tune, it won't be free, nor should it be.

This thread should really be about helping people get better performance out of their A6 coyote. Not whether CPR turbo kits are good or fast or who has the fastest A6 car 60ft etc. :asshat:

I agree 100%

At the end of the day this info helped a lot of guys gain performance for cheap. Whether CPR customers or Joe Public, both have benefitted in the end.
:soapbox:

WBT and kdanner could have posted their free trans mod without being fuktards to a good vendor on this forum. His trans mod isn't free, nor should it be.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
WBT and kdanner could have posted their free trans mod without being fuktards to a good vendor on this forum. His trans mod isn't free, nor should it be.

True but it takes 2 sides to argue and after a few pages someone has to be the adult and stop the name calling/arguing whether they started it or not.

I don't think the not being free was ever a issue. It was the not without a CPR turbo kit issue.

I can speak for myself and I am sure several hundred other a6 coyote guys who would gladly purchase a working plug and play t-brake that is available on open market.
Instead we have to build our own off of Danner's schematic that he was kind enough to share with us.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
True but it takes 2 sides to argue and after a few pages someone has to be the adult and stop the name calling/arguing whether they started it or not.

I don't think the not being free was ever a issue. It was the not without a CPR turbo kit issue.
Sorry then you haven't seen all the threads if you didn't see it not being free was an issue. These are the same two that try to trash every company that isn't Lund. That is until they burn that bridge, too. Tell you what, I'll show up to your work today and tell everyone you're an idiot and tell your boss you've been stealing. We'll see if you just stand there and say nothing, or if you decide to defend your livelihood. While this is fun I couldn't possibly give two shits less what either actually thinks. That's not why I reply. But ignorance is impressionable and stupidity is contagious. So when you have someone lying about the functionality of a product I'm developing or selling there's a problem. Unfortunately there are guys like you that mean well enough, but don't read it all and form an opinion. And other vendors who let them just run their mouths unchecked with no facts, and forums that tolerate their continued baseless bullshit.

I can speak for myself and I am sure several hundred other a6 coyote guys who would gladly purchase a working plug and play t-brake that is available on open market.
As I've said I don't want several hundred more customers. I will never make these for the public. They're too easy. People will just copy so there's no point. I may pass on the drawing but I won't bother personally. Nor will I bother selling my fuel system when it's done. Someone else will be doing that. I sell turbo kits and anything else develop is to further my customers, that's it.

Instead we have to build our own off of Danner's schematic that he was kind enough to share with us.
Guess you really didn't read the thread? You give him too much credit. He only did it to "torpedo" my business plan. It wasn't for your benefit or anyone else but his. Again you mean well, but have apparently missed a great deal of this thread.

Last edited:

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
Guess you really didn't read the thread? Again you mean well, but have apparently missed a great deal of this thread.

I miss a lot of it as do others because it's cluttered with a lot of bs on both sides

I own my own business and have for almost 20yrs I understand defending your work but honestly at the end of the day it's my work not my words speak for themselves.

Instead of the school yard banter just show your stuff make power/last/work and let that stand as your answer.
Lies and untruth always work themselves out as false in the end.
You can't competently argue with a dyno sheet and timeslip and mileage that back something up.

Honestly I am a Admin for one of the largest Mustang sites in Texas and I would have shut this thread down on day 1 and left it with just the post of the tech info and one comment from you and Danner stating your sides and locked it up.

I know things are done different here but sometimes there need to be lines drawn the people have to respect.

The internet is not a school yard where words can disappear once on the web it's pretty much always there.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Agree with it or not, it's his intellectual property. He can do whatever he wants with it. It makes sense to utilize something that sets you apart from the herd, that is difficult or impossible for your competitors to duplicate. Very basic business management, actually.

Last edited:

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So you own a business, but your not going to try and help sell your product??

Cost vs benefit. How much time to make versus sale price versus all the other irons in the fire.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
So you own a business, but your not going to try and help sell your product??

I am not in retail product sales or manufacturing that business is brutal in this open market.
If you have true intellectual product them patent it or else it will be knocked off 100 times over. It's how the open market we have operates.

Sent from my iPhone 5S

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I am not in retail product sales or manufacturing that business is brutal in this open market.
If you have true intellectual product them patent it or else it will be knocked off 100 times over. It's how the open market we have operates.

Sent from my iPhone 5S
I looked into it and patenting was entirely possible but not worth it. Design is too simple. Drawings would be up and nothing I can do. Only prevent people from selling my design but then who wants to chase down all the garage mechanics building a box for 20 bucks profit?

Back