6R80 transbrake you say?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I want to try a damn transbrake :(

There was a wiring diagram in the video. Too much demonstration that it's impossible to have a transbrake hold without raising line pressure. But it had to go the way of the dodo bird to hide those opinions.

SSPSTANGBANGER

LSx Slayer
Reaction score
There was a wiring diagram in the video. Too much demonstration that it's impossible to have a transbrake hold without raising line pressure. But it had to go the way of the dodo bird to hide those opinions.

I won't tell if you pm the diagram of your box

Sent from my iPhone 5S

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like multiple cars will be using my transbrake circuit at the NMRA race this week. How about yours, dustbin?

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
What is the point of all of this? It has been going on for months... Life is too short man. Stop being so mad, life isn't all about "I told you so's" and "I was right and you suck" If you got a trans brake that people can use and like it, sweet man. You did the mustang community a solid and gave a little back. Dustin has his trans brake and is choosing to handle his business differently. It's really not worth getting emotional about. Let it go.

:highfive:

Looks like multiple cars will be using my transbrake circuit at the NMRA race this week. How about yours, dustbin?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Just don't get it do ya kdummer? If I cared how many people ran my brake, I would have made it public months ago. Yet another swing and a miss. Next?

Why don't you make the video public again? You dug that hole pretty deep. Can't have it public huh? Talk about an absurdly high waste of time. Making a video highlighting your ignorance lmfao.
You still don't know why wbt's didn't hold. Still don't know why Ken's or anyone else's is holding.

slagburn

forum member
Reaction score
I'm going to stack all my clutches to .002" clearance tomorrow. That'll hold it for sure. :D

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Hopefully you don't end up w a permanent tbrake lol

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
What is the point of all of this? It has been going on for months... Life is too short man. Stop being so mad, life isn't all about "I told you so's" and "I was right and you suck" If you got a trans brake that people can use and like it, sweet man. You did the mustang community a solid and gave a little back. Dustin has his trans brake and is choosing to handle his business differently. It's really not worth getting emotional about. Let it go.

:highfive:

No mad or emotional going on here, I laugh my ass off whenever he responds. This is great entertainment!

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
If you're laughing ignorance is truly bliss.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back