6R80 transbrake you say?

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
How many tunes have you written for your customer's again? From scratch?
LOL. I've been tuning over ten years son. Where would you like me to start? Blo thru turbo setups with carbs, to SCT. Don't deflect. You don't tune squat.

Using the same stuff that was posted 6 months ago. I guess you are wrong again.
Not wrong. Now you're using the stuff from 6 months ago you said wouldn't work. Remember the dumb ass video? Kdummer saying how slow Chris comes up on the brake, has something to do with it holding or not holding. So you filmed the rpm going slower, and gained a touch more. So that was why Chris came up on the brake like he did. Kdummer saying a transbrake won't some how slow the rpm of the engine acceleration. Because he hadn't a clue what a turbo car looks like on a brake. You two flat fucking buried yourselves with that video and you know it. Hence it's privacy. And why you have both skipped over me mentioning it, each time you post. You know if you repost the video everyone will see tweedle see and tweedle dum aren't as smart as they tried to show everyone.

Shit I'll hold a drawing for 3 free brakes if you post that video publicly again. But you don't have the sack to admit you both were asshats and were DEAD wrong.

Speaking for your buddy again I see. Is he not capable of speaking for himself? Who is who's parrot? :2g1c:
A parrot repeats what it hears without understanding. That is different than me addressing your continued stupidity. Read a dictionary and report back.

Why is it you are so defensive about needing a tbrake for your kit to run a number?

Same circular bullshit.
Defensive? Lol
I'm pointing out your usual pointless ramblings of tech above your head. Again the reason you deflect instead of being able to give a reason to back your claim. The day one of my auto customers declines a brake, you can ask him what his time is while handicap racing. Until then I seriously doubt anyone will give two shits about footbraking. It's not my problem everyone has been forced to footbrake in the past. Keep grabbing at those straws though.

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
LOL. I've been tuning over ten years son. Where would you like me to start? Blo thru turbo setups with carbs, to SCT. Don't deflect. You don't tune squat.

Why don't you tune your kit on your customer's cars then? Months later and you still don't have a turn key solution but your competitors do. Hmmmmm.....

Nope...I don't tune shit.

Not wrong. Now you're using the stuff from 6 months ago you said wouldn't work. Remember the dumb ass video? Kdummer saying how slow Chris comes up on the brake, has something to do with it holding or not holding. So you filmed the rpm going slower, and gained a touch more. So that was why Chris came up on the brake like he did. Kdummer saying a transbrake won't some how slow the rpm of the engine acceleration. Because he hadn't a clue what a turbo car looks like on a brake. You two flat fucking buried yourselves with that video and you know it. Hence it's privacy. And why you have both skipped over me mentioning it, each time you post. You know if you repost the video everyone will see tweedle see and tweedle dum aren't as smart as they tried to show everyone.

Shit I'll hold a drawing for 3 free brakes if you post that video publicly again. But you don't have the sack to admit you both were asshats and were DEAD wrong.

Lol! I don't own any of the tbrake videos. Ask the owner, not me.

Last I recall there are more versions of the free tbrake running on cars vs. your "magic box".

A parrot repeats what it hears without understanding. That is different than me addressing your continued stupidity. Read a dictionary and report back.

Keep fucking that chicken. My response was to your boy, not his handler.

Defensive? Lol
I'm pointing out your usual pointless ramblings of tech above your head. Again the reason you deflect instead of being able to give a reason to back your claim. The day one of my auto customers declines a brake, you can ask him what his time is while handicap racing. Until then I seriously doubt anyone will give two shits about footbraking. It's not my problem everyone has been forced to footbrake in the past. Keep grabbing at those straws though.

More bullshit. I post a valid argument and you go to pieces. Same 'ole deflection with insults strategy.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Why don't you tune your kit on your customer's cars then? Months later and you still don't have a turn key solution but your competitors do. Hmmmmm.....
Turn key? I don't need turn key. Multiple tuners have tuned my kit without problem. I don't need them all done by one person to make sure they're right. I made them so easy to tune a caveman could do it. Nice try though.

Nope...I don't tune shit.
what does this prove other than now you suck out ur tune w HPtuners and make tweaks? Like I said, you didn't make shit from scratch. You make adjustments to others work.

Last I recall there are more versions of the free tbrake running on cars vs. your "magic box".
Last I recall I said I don't care how many there are. If I did, my magic would be public. I already told your handler the same thing two pages back. But when your rats nest pulls a better 60 than Chris's stock engined car, let us know. Even then you can have 100% of the market. No sweat off my back. End goal gets my customers brakes and you two clowns are still here beating your chest about making a part, only after someone showed you it was possible. Then trying to make claim to how it works, make a video, you're dead wrong about it and had to hide the proof. I'm thoroughly enjoying reminding people what a chuckle head you are.

Keep fucking that chicken. My response was to your boy, not his handler.
I'll keep fucking that chicken until you learn to use "parrot" correctly. lol

Lol! I don't own any of the tbrake videos. Ask the owner, not me.
Doesn't matter who owns the video. You're not man enough to admit you ran your mouth for weeks like you always do and were dead wrong. Even now posting the LPC circuit does nothing yourself. Has to suck spending so much of your time trying to do what we did. Then doing it wrong, wasting Kens time to make unneeded changes to the tune for you, while talking shit that ours doesn't work. Then after all that, being just so completely and hopelessly wrong from the get go.

More bullshit. I post a valid argument and you go to pieces. Same 'ole deflection with insults strategy.
You didn't post an argument. You made a claim and can't back it up. A tbrake converter is different than footbrake. No one cares enough about your opinion to put in the wrong converter to go handicap racing. You confuse the ability to do so, with no one willing to go slower just so they can claim "footbrake racer" just to make you happy.

Last edited:

wbt

forum member
Reaction score
Turn key? I don't need turn key. Multiple tuners have tuned my kit without problem. I don't need them all done by one person to make sure they're right. I made them so easy to tune a caveman could do it. Nice try though.

what does this prove other than now you suck out ur tune w HPtuners and make tweaks? Like I said, you didn't make shit from scratch. You make adjustments to others work.

Last I recall I said I don't care how many there are. If I did, my magic would be public. I already told your handler the same thing two pages back. But when your rats nest pulls a better 60 than Chris's stock engined car, let us know. Even then you can have 100% of the market. No sweat off my back. End goal gets my customers brakes and you two clowns are still here beating your chest about making a part, only after someone showed you it was possible. Then trying to make claim to how it works, make a video, you're dead wrong about it and had to hide the proof. I'm thoroughly enjoying reminding people what a chuckle head you are.

I'll keep fucking that chicken until you learn to use "parrot" correctly. lol

Doesn't matter who owns the video. You're not man enough to admit you ran your mouth for weeks like you always do and were dead wrong. Even now posting the LPC circuit does nothing yourself. Has to suck spending so much of your time trying to do what we did. Then doing it wrong, wasting Kens time to make unneeded changes to the tune for you, while talking shit that ours doesn't work. Then after all that, being just so completely and hopelessly wrong from the get go.

You didn't post an argument. You made a claim and can't back it up. A tbrake converter is different than footbrake. No one cares enough about your opinion to put in the wrong converter to go handicap racing. You confuse the ability to do so, with no one willing to go slower just so they can claim "footbrake racer" just to make you happy.

You have confused yourself so much you can't tell fact from fiction. Many fallacies in your post. You know more about me and I do. You should quit your day job and become a psychic.

It's quite fun seeing you all wound up. You have degraded to nothing more than lies and insults with your responses. :angry1:

Keep up the great work!

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Taking nothing away from your "accomplishments" wbt, to say dustin just lies and insults is funny from the outside. All I see you do is bash any and all vendors you see fit cause u are right and they're wrong. You know what they say about tthe guy who thinks he's the smartest in the room?.......

TexasStang4585

Reaction score
Taking nothing away from your "accomplishments" wbt, to say dustin just lies and insults is funny from the outside. All I see you do is bash any and all vendors you see fit cause u are right and they're wrong. You know what they say about tthe guy who thinks he's the smartest in the room?.......

WBT and Kdanner must be suffering from a serious case of this......

wbt

forum member
Reaction score

You know what they say about sheep.....that's how this country got into the mess it is currently in.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
You have confused yourself so much you can't tell fact from fiction. Many fallacies in your post. You know more about me and I do. You should quit your day job and become a psychic.
there's not a single fallacy in there. That's why when I bring up the video, Kdummer stops replying. And you say "I don't own it."

I say you didn't build the tune from scratch. You show us a picture HP tuners like that's proof of anything other than what I said.

If you ACTUALLY had proof to the contrary to anything I've said you'd be god damn Jumpin' Jack Flash to post it up. But instead as usual you two will post in threads pointlessly, add nothing, and when backed into a corner you can't defend, you'll stop posting. Just like a few weeks ago talking shit to BMR about the companion flange yoke. If you were right you would have posted proof of it. Instead you made an ass of yourself, and now you're just hoping everyone will forget if you don't go back and post there. You made a claim, we both had a different opinion, and he posted pictures. All you you could was try to pic apart a discrepancy in the photo he explained before you showed, and then never heard from again, in typical fashion. Same thing with my brake. You said it wouldn't hold. I offered to shit on you in person so there would be no denying it worked. You wouldn't take the bet. I even gave you a way out and you still wouldn't take it. Again, you two stopped posting about the brake. Could have had all the proof you wanted, but you couldn't have that. Here we are again bumping a thread because a customers runs the version you two said wouldn't work, and thought I would care. Yet we did find the 2 videos disappeared.

It's quite fun seeing you all wound up. You have degraded to nothing more than lies and insults with your responses. :angry1:

Keep up the great work!
Wound up? Fuck yeah! I'm having a great time. This shit funny as hell to me. Not a single lie. Don't act insulted. You're the one that runs around the net calling everyone ball washers, nut swingers, idiots and call their cars " wagons." And you want to make a post like some perfect gentleman taking abuse? Lol Bitch please. Here's the real Wbt

No one gives a fuck about your petty bets or your shitty business model. That's all on you.

What people give a fuck about is giving them something useful without asking for a single penny.

Keep fucking that chicken.

You talk down to people who pay to have their cars worked on. You think you're special because you can bolt your own parts on, but can't even tune your own car. Oh wait, you have "since February." The amount of people you can talk down to now has really jumped! Don't try to act like some innocent dog that's been beat. Everyone knows who you are. Your bark is louder than your bite and now that you're done playing you want to back out and act like you don't sling insults on a daily basis. Sure thing buddy, everyone will buy that. Hell even Brad had to show making up lies and the customer had to correct him. He got banned, and came back again to meet the ban hammer, yet again lol. It was a small reunion of the three retarded musketeers. But with great sorrow to us all, short lived. You clowns have done everything but gain traction here.

Line pressure does not equal converter pressure. More FUD.
Guess it doesn't matter at this point since it holds without raising line pressure. Just like I said.

Bet he wishes he could take that gem back lol

Doesn't seem to be working too well, 60 foot is the same as my NA footbrake car. In fact the ET is about the same too. Where's the power?
Now that Chris's 60ft is a best of 1.35 he has to cling to something. So let's bump the thread to tell everyone one of my customers tried his brake. Stop the presses!!! Lol

Then there's this beauty.

Something to consider when you see videos where the audio makes it clear the car isn't just going immediately to WOT. Turbochargers don't make the crankshaft suddenly unable to accelerate. :bs:
Doesn't understand how a tight converter slows engine rpm, so it must be because the brake doesn't work. That's why Chris slooooowly raises the rpm. God damn it never ends lol

Last edited:

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hA2DD081B

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
Meanwhile in the real world.....

Sean has ran a best of 9.19. That's a couple tenths quicker than the quickest box of fail customer, which had to use a 4R70W to even do that. Sean was also a winner last weekend.
10312540_791402654203247_6646752585849594071_n.jpg

Ken's car was a winner as well last weekend, with Jon driving it, and he had never even driven the car before.
10294394_484064475056886_5761079236606648064_n.jpg

Those are real world results. Here, you have 37 pages of dustbin and his parrot's fantasyland, crying that it doesn't work. Seems the real world disagrees. I've told them plenty of times already they might get some results if they spent more time working and less time on forums. After 6 months worth of him boasting about his transbrake, there are exactly 2 possibilities regarding the status:

A. It's vaporware
B. It's a piece of shit that doesn't work

One or the other, or his own customers wouldn't be out there using mine. I've given him the benefit of the doubt and indicated the correct answer was A.

Now back to your regularly scheduled dustbin/parrot whinge.

Chris5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Must.... Get..... Vaporware..... Out..... Of..... My..... Car.....

Nope still works and has been.

Only real world results I have are a 60 foot that's better than anything your brake has produced. I was hopping to beat that at the last NMRA event at Bradenton but the only best I got out of that was besting kens runs that day.

Parrot out.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
PM me an image and I'll confirm the fact of better than 9.19 and keep the info to myself

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back