A/C Parts

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

I figured I'd post instead of PM just in case anyone else was ever in the same boat. I'm needing some A/C parts for my 07' GT. I know this may be a lot but I would greatly, greatly appreciate your help. As far as what was in the engine bay, Miller completely ripped everything out except for the compressor to the evaporator line, the one that attaches to the firewall. I was hoping you could help with the rest of the parts needed.

-the other AC lines (and the plastic clips that connects each line)
-compressor (may source this elsewhere as they're $$$)
-condenser
-drier/accumulator (maybe even the plastic container it sits in?)
-orifice tube
-***anything else I may be forgetting that's specifically in the engine bay

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

I figured I'd post instead of PM just in case anyone else was ever in the same boat. I'm needing some A/C parts for my 07' GT. I know this may be a lot but I would greatly, greatly appreciate your help. As far as what was in the engine bay, Miller completely ripped everything out except for the compressor to the evaporator line, the one that attaches to the firewall. I was hoping you could help with the rest of the parts needed.

-the other AC lines (and the plastic clips that connects each line)
-compressor (may source this elsewhere as they're $$$)
-condenser
-drier/accumulator (maybe even the plastic container it sits in?)
-orifice tube
-***anything else I may be forgetting that's specifically in the engine bay

Just saw this, I'm about done for the day but I'll dig into it tomorrow. :biggrin:

-Steve

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
For everything in this picture minus the 19972 line IDd by the purple @ but including the accumulator dryer and condenser you're at $566.00.

A brand new, loaded compressor is $310.53 and I have it on the list as well.

Saved this list on quote Q731576, can you think of anything else you need?

-Steve

RedfireV8

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for that Steve! I just so happened to be looking over everything last night. I actually do need 19972 but don't need 19835B and 19835A as far as the actual lines are concerned. I see that there are a lot off misc items associated with each part that I'm sure I'll need however.

How long are these quotes good for? And again, thank you so much for looking into this for me.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Okay, I took the 19835s off and added the 19972, including the compressor we're at $793.66.

If you look at the illustration most of the parts have a callout next to them such as the yellow square or green triangle, anything with one of those callouts is included with the hose being called out.

The invoice quotes that can be flipped to an invoice only last about a week but since I printed it I'll be able to pull it up virtually forever.

-Steve

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back