A little venting and disappointment

bcb06gt

Reaction score
I wanted to order the black Laguna wheels with Sumi tires, TPMS and spline lugs but wanted the plain black center caps swapped for the "American Muscle" ones in chrome that are pictured on the website. I called and was told there was no way to do that and to just order the plain ones. The plain ones are listed at $7 each and the "American Muscle" ones are listed at $20 each.

Why would you use the chrome "American Muscle" cap and not the black "American Muscle" cap on an all black rim? Other all black wheels use the black "American Muscle" cap. If the wheels came with the black "American Muscle" cap I would probably leave that cap on.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with the center caps packaged with the wheels. The chrome center caps give the black Laguna wheels a little touch of shine/contrast, so we paired them together.

One of our standard policies is not opening packages and switching out parts, unfortunately. The Mustang Expert you talked to was just following our rules when they said there aren't any center caps that can be switched. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes you!

Shane

bcb06gt

Reaction score
Still ordered them a little while ago. I understand not opening the rim box if it was just rims. Just need to decide what I want to do about center caps - haven't gotten a replacement yet.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I would wait to see the rims in person first. I'm the same way when it comes to chrome, it's easy to misplace it. However, I think the chrome center caps look great on the Laguna wheels. They may end up growing on you!

Shane

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back