Addition

Liberty911

forum member
Reaction score
This section gets little use, but I thought I'd post my latest owner builder project. Master bed and bath overlooking the pool. After the addition, a new 20'x10' pad will will poured where the truck is for a second garage. Right now, I'm waiting for the foundation pour.

CIMG0316.jpg

I'm also punching out the dining area to extend it an additional 4' and make a hallway into the addition. The wall torn out used to be a cinder block wall. Now a makeshift wall separates the dining room. The light from under the door is the addition area.

CIMG0322.jpg

It sucks the housing market has declined, but this little addition should bring the value up since the house is originally only a 1800 sq.ft. 2 bd 1 bath.

SUHleen

forum member
Reaction score
Looking good! Is the new addition extending the master bed and bath, or is that going to be the master bed and bath?

Im in for some garage pics once that gets going :thumb:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Awesome man , nice addition and value add !

Liberty911

forum member
Reaction score
Updates. This is going to be the master bed and full bath. Not huge in terms of square feet, but neither is my wallet.

Block work completed ready for columns and tie beams.
DSC00118.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

Columns and tie beams poured, trusses installed and all dried in. Ready for windows, stucco, interior framing and rough-in plumbing and electric.

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

Last edited:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
looking good so far. sometimes I wish I had a pool in my backyard for these hot summer days. you doing all the work yourself?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back