Operation Home Build: Part Dos

mustang1200

Badass
Reaction score
That house looks great. I love that fixtures you've and finish out you've chosen.

That said the two small patches where the kitchen pendants were would drive me crazy.

NastyStang113

Made in U.S.A.
Reaction score
I finally got cable / internet yesterday! I just can't wait until they bring fiber here. It was kind of rushed but this is what I ended up doing for my patch panel / switch, etc. I've still got some changes to make. Got a 90 degree power cord for the switch to push it back a little, shorter black patch cables, gotta mount the surge protector on the wall and I'll be able to put the modem / router on the shelf. Going to be bringing more cat5e into the patch panel as well.

3BFA50A7-1D85-4A7E-8EB3-2E9E376B7A50_zpscqcrd2km.jpg

Still got a bunch of shit to do to be honest. Still waiting on a fence... Apparently they are all backed up around here. We had two deaths in the family so the house has been on the back burner for the other stuff I need to do..

That house looks great. I love that fixtures you've and finish out you've chosen.

That said the two small patches where the kitchen pendants were would drive me crazy.

Thanks! Those pictures they still had to paint those patches. I thought the same thing when I saw them and was like that's not going to fly! lol

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back