Adjustable Motor Mounts - NVH Level?

crjackson

Reaction score
So I’m thinking of going with these (see below) so that I might be able to reinstall my single-bar STB over my SC compressor. The problem isn’t really the compressor, but rather the Roush CAI Tube. Hopefully this will give me the clearance needed.

Before I pull the trigger, what kind of NVH increase am I looking at? Mine is a daily driver, so it’s a factor.

If you need clearance maybe a set of these would help. Adjustable drop down to 3/4" in 1/4" increments. I think they're Prothane. Nice pieces actually.... DOB sells them for $150. Have them on mine so I could lower the engine enough to allow the intake to clear the strut bar.
5013EBD4-F2FD-4CBA-9037-3159DFB4A864.jpeg

Last edited:

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
I put the Steeda adjustable mounts in my car when doing long tubes. It transmits slightly more NVH, but after a few weeks, you won't notice it anymore.

DieHarder

Reaction score
So I’m thinking of going with these (see below) so that I might be able to reinstall my single-bar STB over my SC compressor. The problem isn’t really the compressor, but rather the Roush CAI Tube. Hopefully this will give me the clearance needed.

Before I pull the trigger, what kind of NVH increase am I looking at? Mine is a daily driver, so it’s a factor.

I've had them on for over 3 years and I honestly don't feel/hear any additional NVH compared to stock. Like pass1over says it may transmit slightly more NVH but I don't hear/feel anything. Otherwise, exactly what I needed. There's a couple of different models. I recommend the red urethane vs the black. The red is softer but still denser compared to stock motor mounts. I have no regrets changing out mine; and no complaints with NVH using a DOB supercharger setup :snoopy

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back