AEM Install Questions

Waakeeen

Reaction score
017659BC-EB1C-443E-A683-FD3219AA6FE7.jpeg Hello I just purchased a meth kit wanted to see if anyone here can help. So I picked up an AEM meth kit and had questions regarding the install. First what options do I have to connect the ARM switch (yellow wire) I was thinking of maybe tapping into the traction control switch and second I have a vortech so I can tap into the boost gauge tube to run to the AEM controller? Also what jet size have y’all used I’m pushing about 12lbs of boost. Thanks!!!

teeje

Reaction score
View attachment 80173 Hello I just purchased a meth kit wanted to see if anyone here can help. So I picked up an AEM meth kit and had questions regarding the install. First what options do I have to connect the ARM switch (yellow wire) I was thinking of maybe tapping into the traction control switch and second I have a vortech so I can tap into the boost gauge tube to run to the AEM controller? Also what jet size have y’all used I’m pushing about 12lbs of boost. Thanks!!!
Hey, why not just get some add a circuits? They don't tie into any wiring, you just find a acc 12 v fuse, put the add a fuse in there and you retain the factory fuse spot and you'll have an added spot for a fuse for your accessories you add

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Waakeeen

Reaction score
Hey, why not just get some add a circuits? They don't tie into any wiring, you just find a acc 12 v fuse, put the add a fuse in there and you retain the factory fuse spot and you'll have an added spot for a fuse for your accessories you add

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
But if I do that the system will always be on with the car right?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back