Another Mustang RIP

2007Vert

forum member
Reaction score
About a month ago my Mustang got totaled by a distracted driver:

Yesterday my brother's 2012 Mustang GT got totaled too:

The guy who hit him was using his phone on Facebook fighting with his wife. Another distracted driver totals a Mustang.

We have four mustangs in the family but 2 have been totaled in the past month. I have replaced mine with a 2007 GT500 Convertible with only 1,400 miles. The white stripes have been removed.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn! Congrats on the new one!

Chris91

Reaction score
Wow, so sorry to hear about things like this! At least everyone is ok. People that get into wrecks because of their phone need to have their license pulled for a good while and have to pay a hefty fine so maybe they'll learn before they kill someone!

Nice upgrade though! Can't go wrong with a Shelby!

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Well ..... I'm betting there's no makeup sex for the guy that totaled your brothers car so I'm mean there's that.

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
We have four mustangs in the family but 2 have been totaled in the past month. I have replaced mine with a 2007 GT500 Convertible with only 1,400 miles. The white stripes have been removed.

Congrats on the replacement. First time I've seen another GT500 with the same style stripes as I put on my car a month or so ago, but I agree it doesn't really work well in white on the hood. I went with satin black to match the black plastic trim. I'm sure the car looks really clean in all red.

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Dang man, that sucks about your bro's car. But congrats on the Shelby! She's gorgeous!

Interesting that you both were rear ended in similar accidents.

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Glad things came together for y'all in the end there. Sorry to see those beautiful Pony's destroyed tho!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back