Any good shops in Washington??

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So I just moved to Washington a month or so ago. Stationed here at JBLM and I've tried to look for some good shops around the area with no luck. For anyone who lives in the area do you know any good shops?? Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
TMS? I don't know where they are in comparison to you but I know they are up there.

Memphis

I Aim to Misbehave
Reaction score
What area of WA? If your in the Vancouver Area, Check out The Fox Shoppe in Portland or Toms Performance here in town. Up near Seattle, in Auburn I have heard good things about the the Mustang Shop (www.themustangshop.com)

d3vst8r96gt

forum member
Reaction score
TMS is just north of puyallup near the auburn "super mall" probably a 25 minute drive from madigan gate.

Get on I5 and stay right after bridge port and get onto 512 follow that until it merges into (167 I think) the next free way keep heading north and TMS is gonna be on the left side of the freeway

There is a local forum too called superior stangs

The D3V

Last edited:

Randy

forum member
Reaction score
TMS is pretty close to you. And +1 on Superior Stangs. I'm also a member.

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
So I just moved to Washington a month or so ago. Stationed here at JBLM and I've tried to look for some good shops around the area with no luck. For anyone who lives in the area do you know any good shops?? Thanks

TMS can take care of just about anything you would want to do to your car.

Stay tuned to this section. I'm going to try to organize a dyno day at TMS for sometime in the next few weeks.

Lee's05GT

Formally Qksixx
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
TMS can take care of just about anything you would want to do to your car.

Stay tuned to this section. I'm going to try to organize a dyno day at TMS for sometime in the next few weeks.

Hell yeah sweet. Yeah I just registered on superior stangs a few hours ago. Ill have to do an intro sometime tonight. Does tms have a website?

Cuartza

Reaction score
what a coincidence, i just moved to JBLM myself about 7 months ago, and have spent the last 6 in afghan-land. however, when i get home i need a body shop. i got a ton of dings in my quarter panel. Can anyone help out?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back