Any movie buffs or movie goers?

JC SSP

Reaction score
Yeah saw that yesterday. I grew up with the mega monsters so I watch them all…

Unfortunately, they fall way short from the originals. What’s crazy is there was no CGI technology and zero special effects budget, but the originals are far superior to the crap that has come out in the last 20 years.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah saw that yesterday. I grew up with the mega monsters so I watch them all…

Unfortunately, they fall way short from the originals. What’s crazy is there was no CGI technology and zero special effects budget, but the originals are far superior to the crap that has come out in the last 20 years.

There's something to be said about practical special effects and the little models of cities being destroyed

Samos3

Reaction score
There's something to be said about practical special effects and the little models of cities being destroyed
That's because deep down inside we can all relate to becoming a giant smashing all the stuff that annoys us.

Reaction score
All the John Wicks are awesome movies. I recently seen the Beekeeper, also a very good movie. Next on my watch list is this remake of Roadhouse that just came out. I like the idea of Connor McGregor as the bad guy. Hopefully it does the original some justice.

JC SSP

Reaction score
Just saw the remake of Roadhouse. It’s good but the original is far superior. Connor McGregor steals the movie!

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Watched Road House as well. It knows exactly what it is. Doesn't come close to the original but it was entertaining. McGregor hamming it up the whole time was great.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Saw ghostbusters frozen empire last night. Disappointing. I enjoyed Afterlife and thought this had potential but it was just ehhh. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't good. Little to much winking at the audience for me.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Saw Godzilla X Kong over the weekend. Pretty much a textbook version of turn off your brain popcorn movie. It was pure batshit insanity, made no sense, bordering on stupidity but damn it was entertaining lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back