CODA - very good.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Old Henry - slow to start, but worth the watch, some good action, suspense and unexpected surprises

Midlife Crises

Reaction score
Started watching the new series “A League of Their Own”. Thinking of the movie with the same name the wife and I thought we would be entertained. In only a few episodes the woke mob totally destroyed this program. Most of the women ball players are homosexuals. 1940s America was segregated so the white caricatures are bigots and the show doesn’t really seem to be about baseball or the men being away at war. Very sad waste of video.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got a chance to see Top Gun Maverick. It was good, very entertaining. Do I think it was as good as everyone said it was ehhhh that's debatable, maybe if I had seen it on the big screen that opinion would be different.

Going to see Halloween Ends on saturday, very excited for that.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Love and Thunder is definitely either like it or hate it. I really enjoyed it, but it was not as good as ragnarok.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
I was a bit disappointed in Love and Thunder. I didn't hate it but I didn't love it either. Maybe watch it a couple more times? I hated Guardians of the Galaxy 2 the 1st time I watched it, but I like it more an more every time I watch it.

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet, but I hear Halloween Kills is really bad.

thailand

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't enjoy Halloween Ends at all.
Nothing memorable in the entire film.
Maybe 1 "kill", but no "daaayyymmm" moments at all. Everything just seemed off.
This really did a disservice to Michael Myers, the lore, and just about everything that make the first 2 in the trilogy so good.
Sorry to be so vague, I don't want to accidentally spoil anything.

At least Halloween Kills has the firemen scene, the Judy Greer Psycho homage, the townspeople getting the wrath of Michael near the end, even the stalking was well done, and tense.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Halloween Ends was ...... different to say the least. Like thailand said, it's kind of a movie you can't really discuss with out getting into spoilers.

I am still not sure if I liked it or didn't like it. I am a huge Halloween fan, so I appreciated some things but some things were not done well. Browsing reddit it seems like the novelization is way better and added a bunch of stuff that got cut out of the movie

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bullet Train.... meh.... oddly juxta positioning of the story, last 35-40 mins was good.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone see Avatar yet? Wife and I got bunch of gift cards to the theatre for Christmas so thinking about seeing it. We both enjoyed the first one, but neither of us are chomping at the bit to see the new one.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back