Any movie buffs or movie goers?

Discussion in 'Other Hobbies' started by Black_GT, Dec 16, 2008.

1. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

while likely entertaining.. that looks stupid AF

Gabe and Shaffe like this.
  2. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

That hits the nail on the head. A movie with such a stupid premise but great actors in it, if they have fun with it should be hell of an entertaining movie

dark steed likes this.
  3. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

I am so glad theatres are starting to open back up, I will don a full hazmat suit if I have to to see this one on the big screen

xeninworx likes this.
  4. bujeezus

bujeezus forum member

I'd love to see this 1 in theaters but HBOMax will work just fine for me. Can't wait!

5. joe_momma

joe_momma forum member

Yep, HBOMax for me. Pretty excited about it, but not quite as excited as I was for WW84. Hopefully I'm not let down.

6. bujeezus

bujeezus forum member

I liked WW84 much more than the 1st 1 which got better reviews.

7. xeninworx

xeninworx Member

We don’t get HBO Max in Canada. Which is dumb.

8. bujeezus

bujeezus forum member

It took me a minute to figure out how to get it to display on my tv. Had it on my phone, but can't stream it to the tv. Wound up downloading the Xbox app and signing in with my Hulu credentials. Weird.

9. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

I don't have HBO Max, if I can't go to the theatre I'll have to catch it at the inlaws probably

10. xeninworx

xeninworx Member

Well I’ll be able to watch Zack Snyder’s Justice League at least in Canada. Will be on Crave TV.

11. Tman

Tman Junior Member

Used to really enjoy movies. Unfortunately since Hollywood Got on there high horse and felt the need to voice their stupid privileged opinions I can’t seem to find one I would enjoy anymore. .
    Plus not that I’ve looked a whole lot but it sure seems like the price of streaming a movie is kind of steep. I don’t understand why.
    When I do find myself watching something I’m enjoying it seems like it’s something older. Like early Clint Eastwood stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

This trailer is already 1000X better than the original movie

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.