Any movie buffs or movie goers?

Discussion in 'Other Hobbies' started by Black_GT, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

I am going to try and catch Once upon this weekend. So would you say out of those check that one out first since Ford V Ferrari isn't on blu ray yet

2. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

I would look for FvF first, but Once is a good second and Joker a good third

Shaffe likes this.
  3. bujeezus

bujeezus forum member

FvF is awesome. Haven't seen the others yet.

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk

4. stkjock

stkjock ---- Madmin ---- Staff Member Administrator Super Moderator S197 Team Member

Watched it again last night. Will watch many more times I suspect

bujeezus likes this.
  5. nfrizell

nfrizell Member

Once upon a time was totally f'ed up and what I expected from Tarantino.

Joker was awesome and offered us something new in an over played genre.

Waiting until the 11th to see FvF.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6. bujeezus

bujeezus forum member

Watched Zombieland Double Tap the other night. I liked it just as much as the first 1 which is my favorite zombie movie.

7. nfrizell

nfrizell Member

I watched it right before going to the liberty bowl in Memphis, stayed at the guesthouse at Graceland. That part of Memphis was a bigger shithole then depicted in the movie. Zombie apocalypse and all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

bujeezus likes this.
  8. stkjock

1917. Saw it today. Great flick and a true story!

9. Shaffe

Shaffe forum member

Once Upon a Time was .... interesting. Acting was amazing. Not a huge fan of Brad Pitt but he killed it. Leo as always was awesome too. I enjoyed it, can easily see why brad and leo got nominated for awards in acting, and why it got nominated for original screenplay. Best picture though ehhh I don't know about that. Granted, haven't seen any of the other contenders yet but it didn't move the needle that much for me

10. tjm73

tjm73 of Omicron Persei 8 S197 Team Member

I saw this a couple months back. I enjoyed the movie, but it didn't seem up to Tarantino's previous movies. The two leads did kill it though.

Shaffe likes this.