Any movie buffs or movie goers?

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah. Any movie with Liam Nelson talking to bad guys on the phone is sure to be good.

Shaggy

Head PooBaa of the Asylum
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah. Any movie with Liam Nelson talking to bad guys on the phone is sure to be good.

I totally agree! Some always gets their ass kicked after words is very true! :asshat:

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
Watched The Admiral: Roaring Currents and thought it was awesome. But I'm Korean....so of course I think it's awesome lol

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
I'm planning to take the boy (12) to the movies this weekend, open for suggestions. He's wanting to see that new Dracula flick.

waylander

forum member
Reaction score

shutupandtakemymoney.jpg

joe_momma

forum member
Reaction score
Saw the Dracula flick over the weekend. It was OK. Probably worth a Redbox/Netflix rental, but not the full pop at the theaters. My son liked it.

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Saw the Dracula flick over the weekend. It was OK. Probably worth a Redbox/Netflix rental, but not the full pop at the theaters. My son liked it.

I had the same feelings about it. I almost fell asleep twice while watching it. My gf loved it though. Definitely not admission pass price worthy film IMO.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I saw John Wick last night. It was a good guy movie, I did like how Keanu Reeves obviously knows how to move quickly on camera, and how he handled the weapons, totally believable. The story itself has been done a thousand times though. And the mustang that was a "Boss 429" Lmao, not even close. But I digress.

I am looking forward to "Interstellar" also. That has the potential of being a fantastic movie. We will see.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back