Anybody have the Solo axleback?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Kinda really like the way this sounds, hoping somebody on here might have a better video and maybe somefeedback on the kit.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Damn you for posting this. Sounds pretty good and the fact that it appears to eliminate the drone is a plus. In the video, they are at like 3 grand. That is fine in my car with the Outlaws. I want to see it at 70/75mph hovering at 2 grand. That is when my ear drums get worked out and my patience gets tested on longer trips.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
I wonder if the red car has an o/r x? I'm in love with these. DAMN IT GABE! Haha. I ditched the SLPs when I got the o/r x because of the ridiculous trumpeting during RPM fall in between gear changes. I wonder if these would do the same? Definitely interested. I want to see a video with these and an offroad midpipe for sure.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
One of the locals has it on his car. Sounds damn good. Youtube Tom W Reptilla

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
This is a video my buddy recorded of my 13 GT with Solo Catback with their hi flow cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mjk0VVlplU

I've used Solo Performance on both of my 5.0's, my Ram 1500, and my G8 GT. Nothing beats them IMO. Not only is the product top notch, the customer service can't be beat.

And with the adjustable j-pipes, drone is a thing of the past.

Last edited:

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
what's the quality like? I've seen some negative reviews an such...something about the welds being shoddy.

Zodiac

forum member
Reaction score
what's the quality like? I've seen some negative reviews an such...something about the welds being shoddy.

Got a link to those reviews?

I have never had a single issue with the welds on all 4 of my catbacks. Quality is top notch. If you do run into a problem the guys at Solo will definitely take care of it. They stand behind their products.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I wonder how loud this is compared to a Corsa Xtreme. I love the sound of my Corsa, and I really like the lack of drone, but I wish it were louder.

Mr. Q

forum member
Reaction score
Got a link to those reviews?

I have never had a single issue with the welds on all 4 of my catbacks. Quality is top notch. If you do run into a problem the guys at Solo will definitely take care of it. They stand behind their products.
I take it back, I only saw one review of a super salty dude, I thought it was more than that last night. So nm lol.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back