Anyone have/seen a targa S197?

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
Ehhhhh..... Mmmmmm... Nah, cant see it, targas belong on supras and vettes not on a stang. Maybe a glass roof but not that.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
lmao... dude... I was gonna post in your other thread where you're selling your fanblades, but my car looks EXACTLY the way yours did with the black wheels. (minus the chin spoiler) haha. I'll post pics whenever the hell I can get a hold of a camera.....:hi:

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
lmao... dude... I was gonna post in your other thread where you're selling your fanblades, but my car looks EXACTLY the way yours did with the black wheels. (minus the chin spoiler) haha. I'll post pics whenever the hell I can get a hold of a camera.....:hi:

Yeah, the fan blades were black for the longest time, then I sold them, the guy striped them down and polished them back out and then couldnt get them to fit on his foxbody right, so he just gave them back to me, then I sold my FR500's and stuck them back on the car. They dont look bad black to me, gave it the edge. I love alloy. Just shows pollen like hell :tdown:

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Yeah, the fan blades were black for the longest time, then I sold them, the guy striped them down and polished them back out and then couldnt get them to fit on his foxbody right, so he just gave them back to me, then I sold my FR500's and stuck them back on the car. They dont look bad black to me, gave it the edge. I love alloy. Just shows pollen like hell :tdown:

na it doesn't look bad at all, and all I need are the clear side covers and I'll be invisible at night. haha. and +1 on the pollen and things of color. I think my next car is gonna be alloy too.. :evillaugh:

Kipp07GT

Slug Box
Reaction score
yeah, it would look good all blacked out up until the time when your rear ended and the ol lady jumps out saying "ol I never seen him, he just came out of no where, I believe hes a secret agent for the XBI, damn secret agents, always trying to take my walking cane I tell ya" or something of that twisted nature.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back