Anyone know anything about this Car?

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Look at the rear fender at the top (between the wheel opening and the bottom of the small rear window)...its too thin. The wheels are huge they look like 24" and the shadows look fake as shit on them.
The intercooler with the roots blower?? The steering wheel? Holy eggs how would anybody think this is real.
Bitch Stuey would know this is fake!

Playa Racing all the way.

"YO son I be running my inline 8 turbo, supercharer on yo ass, sitin' on my 24" Dubs representn' all my thugs out on da streets!"
"MY boy is putin togetha a sick V12 rotary all wheel drive up in this bitch"

All that picture needs is Master P standing next to the car with an AK-47.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Maybe its just me, I think big ass blowers sticking out of hoods are the most trick/bad ass things you can have on a street car.
Even though this particular car is not real, I agree with your statement. But then again, I'm an old guy. haha

I wonder how its plumbed between the Air filter and CARBS??
FYI... there are fuel injection units on the market that look like carbs. EFI and old school looks... nice combination IHMO. :thumb:

Styre

It Happens
Reaction score
Man I think it's got a supercharged, twin turbo set up on a old 351c.i. That explains the front I.C

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
Look at the rear fender at the top (between the wheel opening and the bottom of the small rear window)...its too thin. The wheels are huge they look like 24" and the shadows look fake as shit on them.
The intercooler with the roots blower?? The steering wheel? Holy eggs how would anybody think this is real.
Bitch Stuey would know this is fake!

Playa Racing all the way.

"YO son I be running my inline 8 turbo, supercharer on yo ass, sitin' on my 24" Dubs representn' all my thugs out on da streets!"
"MY boy is putin togetha a sick V12 rotary all wheel drive up in this bitch"

All that picture needs is Master P standing next to the car with an AK-47.

Maybe Stewie didn't want to take time to build a real mustang so he sent bitch Stewie to make this one, and now this is what we're stuck with for about two weeks until it melts. :roflmao:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this Car?

Yeah, they copied me...

20080105.jpg

Then again, I think I copied someone else...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back