Are 05-09 and 11-14 H&R Race springs the same?

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Talked to H&R today on the phone and the desk jockey that answered had no idea about any of the products. All I need to know is if the 05-09 H&R Race Springs are the same design as the 11-14 ones they make. They're staying on my 2006, but I'm going to be using the 11-14 struts and camber plates.

It seems that a lot of other spring manufactures make the same springs for all S197's. I'm aware that there can be slight differences in spring rates based on it being a coupe/convertible and which engine is up front, but none of that matters for me since that isn't changing. This probably sounds like a dumb question, but are the springs the same shape? All the guy could tell me was that the springs I have only are for 05-09, but what about the 2010? They use the same style struts and mounts as the earlier years do.

Thanks for any input!

I am Legend

forum member
Reaction score
Essentially all the springs from 05-14 will work on any s197. Even though part numbers are split to match the break between early/late s197s. Obviously there may be some slight changes in spring rate (if any) depending on the manufacturer of the spring.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
Essentially all the springs from 05-14 will work on any s197. Even though part numbers are split to match the break between early/late s197s. Obviously there may be some slight changes in spring rate (if any) depending on the manufacturer of the spring.

Thanks again Jon.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back