Are mods/admins...

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
After discussing with the user it was a decision among the Mods and Admins to return said user to where he was previous to the problem. Hopefully we wont see the problem again

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When people agree to the rules and stop being total asses we will make a concession for them. Gotta keep the peace.

To be perfectly honest, Does the reputation system really mean anything? I think the Itrader is more important

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
everyone still knows the fucktards when they see them regardless of reps being green red or even there ya kno. If returning the rep points to the previous level gets the problem user to agree to the rules, whats the harm. your more than welcome to give more rep points to bad posts if you find them.

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Rep points are kinda fun......itrader is very useful. Fuktard points would be just freakin' awesome, lol!!

I like Dave's comment...that should be in Don's sig.

jsawyer

uh oh
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When people agree to the rules and stop being total asses we will make a concession for them. Gotta keep the peace.

To be perfectly honest, Does the reputation system really mean anything? I think the Itrader is more important

nothing is funnier than seeing someones light turn red:clap: you should have a yellow light to warn them, then when they go totally douchebag you turn them red:thumb:

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nothing is funnier than seeing someones light turn red:clap: you should have a yellow light to warn them, then when they go totally douchebag you turn them red:thumb:

that would be awesome
:bigbeer:

Wyld

408 C6
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guess again.

You told me to grow up yet your doing that? lmao

I apologized to terry after what I said and you still want to be a dick. Go ahead leave as much as you want its not hurting me in anyway.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF SOMEONE WOULD DELETE THE CRAP HE LEAVING ME FEEDBACK FOR. ITS REALLY UN-CALLED FOR. I'll just see how he likes it

Back