Assorted parts for sale

YoungPony

forum member
Reaction score
All prices are shipped to lower 48 unless stated and firm unless you come and pick them up. Located in Lancaster CA 93536. All parts are for 2005-2010, might fit 2011+

Upper grille Modern Billet pony delete. $80 shipped will come with all hardware to install. No nicks or oxidation.

Ford racing nonadjustable rear shocks. Have no more than 12,000 miles on them. No leaks and function perfect. One has paint worn away from tire over bumps, only paint shock tube not damaged, also trimmed dust guard for larger tires. $90 shipped

Ford racing sway bars kit. $300 shipped. 10,000 miles on them. Removed for drag setup. Sorry for old pic but they're currently up on a shelf, condition has not changed.

SoldWhipple stock reservoir with cap. Replaced with larger reservoir. $30 shippedSold

Factory cloth seats. No tears or stains, one is missing the rear tab to lean seat forward. Wires have been removed from both seats but are easy to transfer from your seats. Pick up only $50 just want them gone.

Thanks for looking any questions please PM me.

Last edited:

YoungPony

forum member
Reaction score
Also have Pypes Pype-Bomb Super System Catback Exhaust. Was literally installed ran for about 2 minutes, too loud for me and removed. Will be shipped in original box too. $500 shipped

J&M rear brake lines about 75 miles on them. Removed because they will NOT work with 15X10 dark stars. They might work with different 15X10 but I can not be sure. $80 shipped.

Stock cams. I have two sets. One is from a 2006 and the other is from a 2007 if I remember correctly. I was told both set have around 50,000 miles on them. $50 shipped

Last edited:

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Anybody know if those swaybars will fit a '13 GT?

Also, which ones are they? A specific model? Any specific claims about how much stiffer, or less roll they'd provide?

YoungPony

forum member
Reaction score
PM replied. I currently have a sale pending on the sway bars. As Far as I know they are the only ford racing sway bar kit that ford racing offers for the 2005-2010 mustang

Uncle Buck

forum member
Reaction score
Hi
Is this reservoir designed to mount on the fan shroud between the rad tank and the power steering tank like the roush unit?

YoungPony

forum member
Reaction score
Uncle Buck, yes this reservoir is intended to be mounted on the fan shroud next to the engine coolant reservoir.

YoungPony

forum member
Reaction score
Reservoir is sold and shipped. Uncle buck would you like me to send you the tracking information as well?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back