atco opens feb7

TungstenGT06

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just saw that on there website. They want to try and open the track each Sunday weather permitting. Of coarse I'm working the 7th and 14th. I might need to be sick one of those days!

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
hmmmmm ill have to think about this. I was tryng to set up another date for everyone to go since lasttime i tried for Nov13,2009 we got rained out.

SlvrS197

Reaction score
damn...if only i didnt live in houston.....blah, wish i could make it out to that track

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I wish, but I still have just street tires. It's kind of worthless for me until I get some drag radials.

jjjferro

forum member
Reaction score
I will try to be there the 7th, 14th, and 21st weather permitting

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
Bring it, I have a set you can borrow..............

Hrmph.....we'll see. I do appreciate the offer. Either that weekend or the one after I'll be getting my taxes done and that will determine if I can order my s/c soon or in a few months. Definately crossing my fingers.

mustangflanagan

forum member
Reaction score
hmm i might i will be up from texas to pic my car up, good chance to test out the new engne and procharger lol i am in the same boat no drag tires just the tock 18 inchers that came with the car lol who cares if i cant get the car to hook lol

69Mach1-409

Reaction score
I'll be there! ..been itching to run her all winter sense I didn't get the chance last season after the Whipple HO install.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
did you get anything done to your car yet,will you race?

I put a detroit truetrac in along with some Steeda UDPs and a BMR Rad-support. Thats it for now. When tax return comes im going to add a Powerhouse D/S.

I just got layed off from my job and unemploymant isnt doing much for me. So whatever $ i make goes to my bills i have. Im really hoping for 11s though. So im gunna have to work on my 60ft.

and yes i will run the car. Im trying to get my brother in his lightning to come with me if you guys go on Feb.7th. I jsut hope its not a mad-house being its opening day..:/

Last edited:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
its also the day of the Super Bowl.... so who know's how it'll be there

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
I put a detroit truetrac in along with some Steeda UDPs and a BMR Rad-support. Thats it for now. When tax return comes im going to add a Powerhouse D/S.

I just got layed off from my job and unemploymant isnt doing much for me. So whatever $ i make goes to my bills i have. Im really hoping for 11s though. So im gunna have to work on my 60ft.

and yes i will run the car. Im trying to get my brother in his lightning to come with me if you guys go on Feb.7th. I jsut hope its not a mad-house being its opening day..:/
if they prep the track you should have no problem.good luck on finding the job the want.

RedFire07GT

11sec N/A 3V
Reaction score
if they prep the track you should have no problem.good luck on finding the job the want.

Yeah Ill finally get both tires spinning in the burnout box now instead of one. I know the UDPs dont do much but hell its something lol. And the BMR Rad-Support is good for wieght recution.

I was going to get a set of QA1s for the rear but i seen on other threads they didnt help any1 with there times :/ So ill go with a Powerhouse D/S for my next mod.

Thnks for wishing me luck on the job huntning. Its a terrible economy out there :/ Especially for the blue collar folks

dragpac

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah Ill finally get both tires spinning in the burnout box now instead of one. I know the UDPs dont do much but hell its something lol. And the BMR Rad-Support is good for wieght recution.

I was going to get a set of QA1s for the rear but i seen on other threads they didnt help any1 with there times :/ So ill go with a Powerhouse D/S for my next mod.

Thnks for wishing me luck on the job huntning. Its a terrible economy out there :/ Especially for the blue collar folks
as far as the QA-1's go I beg to differ.but thats my opion.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back