Atlanta Meet in July!!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
As much as i love your car id love to see a gt500 at the next track meet. On that note when you goin to set another track day up?

haha honestly looking around October. Need to hit up the track in the next few weeks! The recent meet I went to I ran into the folks with the M3 last time, and they asked the same!

George My wife wants to know the name of the song on your website with the female singing?

Veelabeats is her youtube channel, shes not even signed!

Bmr4life

2005 GT
Reaction score
I may be down for the Varsity, anything else planned.

Also, whats the word on a track meet?

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I may be down for the Varsity, anything else planned.

Also, whats the word on a track meet?

So far its just a get together at the Varsity, nothing crazy. :beer: If its really far for anyone definitley dont feel pressured to come out.

Ill have an update on the Fall TGPR track day in the coming weeks.

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
I'm trying to wrangle some people together...I'm in Columbus (about 1.5 hours from ATL). Is this a "the more the merrier" event or wanting to keep close knit group? I know some people from Silver Mustang Registry in the ATL area that might be interested as well if I posted up. Just want to check beforehand, don't want to step on anyone's toes.

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
I'm trying to wrangle some people together...I'm in Columbus (about 1.5 hours from ATL). Is this a "the more the merrier" event or wanting to keep close knit group? I know some people from Silver Mustang Registry in the ATL area that might be interested as well if I posted up. Just want to check beforehand, don't want to step on anyone's toes.

Dude come on up!

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Dude come on up!

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I will be there with my wife and my friend Daniel is going to bring his '11 5.0 and wife Heather. I'm still trying to round up a few more...trying to get Ronnie (the LED swap guru) to make the trip.

:beer:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
If anyone wants a pair of front drilled rotors for a GT im selling an almost new set and can bring them to the meet!

20 bucks takes them.

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Look forward to meeting everyone then...might have a friend from Lawrenceville tag along with his terminator if y'all don't mind.

EMT644

forum member
Reaction score
Looks like some work crap is gonna keep me from coming....

If we can't make it I will catch you guys at the next one

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Id love to make this possibly a once a month thing for those that cant make it out! We can change locations/activities each time!

keeno

Mustang Freak
Reaction score
I believe he said he was coming....and maybe Keith Smith also..09 white glasstop...

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mike tagging along? I'll email you later on about our plans. We might be grabbing a hotel Saturday night. Wife wants to go to mall of Ga...

Sent from HTC Thunderbolt 4G

Nope...he's afraid his car will melt if it rains...LOL. You know how he is. If thee thinks it's gonna rain...the convertible stays in the garage!!

RH

droptop07

forum member
Reaction score
Nope...he's afraid his car will melt if it rains...LOL. You know how he is. If thee thinks it's gonna rain...the convertible stays in the garage!!

RH

Heck yea man.. Its not the rain itself, just the junk off the road. Figure if I dont get the underside dirty, wont have to clean it.:rant:

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Ronnie just got here...little drizzle isn't gonna keep me away.

Sent from HTC Thunderbolt 4G

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back