bad pcm?

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
ok so my car is an 07 gt.

I've had it for close to 7 years(8 years maybe?)

for the past 6 years its been pretty much stock performance wise with the exception of some borla stinger mufflers, and a JLT CAI with a shitty bama tune.

recently installed a roush m90, pacesetter longtubes with hi flow H, and detroit rocker cams. got a tune from lund.

when i upload the new tune to the car I'm getting p2107 and a wrench light. and the car will not start.
starter engages, i have fuel pressure, ( at the rail at least), and the Throttle body flutters when i turn the key on

stock Throttle body and TPS, and i did clock it like you are supposed to. i also checked the voltage as per ford when its at a 45 degree angle. i also swapped to another stock throttle body i have from a different car. same result.

what else is there to check? is my pcm bad and just throwing out this bogus code because its fucked?

I've tried re uploading the tune and even had lund send the tune again with no change.:angry94::angry94:

all fuses are good, been checked multiple times. all wiring to the throttle body and TPS sensor are good

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Are the injectors and plugs firing? p2107 is throttle control (which you probably know,) were you modifying the stock harness to get to the tb location for the M90 setup?

I don't know what you mean by clocking something on the TB and TPS. Sounds bad.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
Are the injectors and plugs firing? p2107 is throttle control (which you probably know,) were you modifying the stock harness to get to the tb location for the M90 setup?

I don't know what you mean by clocking something on the TB and TPS. Sounds bad.

as far as the clocking goes, its just to turn key on and push the motor for throttle body fully open and let it close on its own. supposedly that shows the cars computer the limits of it or some shit.

yea i had to cut 2 wires from MAF harness to make them go to an ACT plug on the intake manifold under the m90. the Throttle wires were only relocated the wires were never cut.

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
@lito when I'm on stock tune no wrench light

alright now it gets even weirder..

i loaded up the stock tune again, and tried to start it up,
fires up and runs no problem. ( i shut it down after few seconds) put the Lund tune on, wrench light CEL, no start.

i sent him an email. theres gotta be something wrong with the tune

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back