Bad Sellers

Steps

forum member
Reaction score
Here is some information on that website.

--> /usr/local/bin/fwhois 68.178.208.69@whois.arin.net
[whois.arin.net]

OrgName: GoDaddy.com, Inc.
OrgID: GODAD
Address: 14455 N Hayden Road
Address: Suite 226
City: Scottsdale
StateProv: AZ
PostalCode: 85260

NetRange: 68.178.128.0 - 68.178.255.255
CIDR: 68.178.128.0/17
NetName: GO-DADDY-SOFTWARE-INC
NetHandle: NET-68-178-128-0-1
Parent: NET-68-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: CNS1.SECURESERVER.NET
NameServer: CNS2.SECURESERVER.NET
NameServer: CNS3.SECURESERVER.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 2005-04-12
Updated: 2007-06-14

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE51-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Department
OrgAbusePhone: +1-480-624-2505
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgNOCHandle: NOC124-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Network Operations Center
OrgNOCPhone: +1-480-505-8809
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: NOC124-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Operations Center
OrgTechPhone: +1-480-505-8809
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

# ARIN WHOIS database, last updated 2010-05-20 20:00
# Enter ? for additional hints on searching ARIN's WHOIS database.
#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at https://www.arin.net/whois_tou.html

I would contact that abuse department and let them know what happened.

MSgt46270

Reaction score

I would contact that abuse department and let them know what happened.

I think that would have been a waste of time, since I only received one reply from them to my email address.

Note: I got the IP address by doing a ping to www.visionbulbs.com.

ping www.visionbulbs.com
Pinging visionbulbs.com [68.178.208.69] with 32 bytes of data:

Didn't know you could do that, thanks.

Update: I got my bulbs today in the mail. I ordered them on the 6th of may and get them on the 21st of May.

The address on the box is

Vision Bulbs
PO Box 1642
Higley, AZ 85236-1642

Their communication is piss poor, if they would have told me that there was going to be a delay I could have just canceled the order or waited if it was going to be a short time.

I won't ever order from them again.

shatter

White And Nerdy
Reaction score
Don't do business with XENONMODS.COM

Bought some stealth bulbs from these folks, prices were killer ($13 per pair of bulbs) and shipping was only $1. Now I know why. They never shipped the bulbs and never would respond to emails.

I placed the order on April 24th and finally today got my money back from the PayPal claim I had to file. The seller never responded to the PayPal claim, the person just let time run out.

End result, don't do business with these guys. They have a "F" rating by the BBB.

Thanks,
Chad

MSgt46270

Reaction score
Wow, I would hate to see how pissed you would get if you actually spent more than $20.

I bought 2 sets (4) of bulbs that came to $40.

I don't like getting reaped off just like the next person. But when I send an email where I spent my money at I expect an answer at least by the next day and not a week later. I lost trust in them and thought I was being taken.

And yes I'm short tempered and always been that way. When I enlisted in the Air Force, my dad told me to keep my nose clean and control your temper.

It's not so much how pissed I am, just don't make me lose my temper :mad2: , that's when I'll get even +1.

That's my bad side, my good side I'm easy going, kinda shy. Well I use to be, LOL.

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

Actually, hate to rain on your parade there Steps, but that info is completely useless. GoDaddy is large registrar of domain names, and hosting services.

Other than hosting that domain, they have no connection nor obligation to resolve any kind of business dispute whatsoever, not could they care.

The owner of that domain paid a premium to keep his domain registration information private, that's why Godaddy shows up as the owner of the domain.

Now doing a whois lookup CAN yield good info, as long as the owner of the domain fills it out correctly and updates it, or he hasn't paid for a "private" registration, as is the case here.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Actually, hate to rain on your parade there Steps, but that info is completely useless. GoDaddy is large registrar of domain names, and hosting services.

Yea, I was going to say basically that same thing but he was so proud of himself to dig up completely useless information that I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Ed, you ordered, you got your bulbs, you weren't happy because it took longer than you expected. What else can you say.... at least they didn't do you like some of the companies on here have done people. Didn't take months to get the parts and they be all fucked up and stuff.

dacofa

Banned
Reaction score
Oh shit... now I'm PINK!

Last edited by a moderator:

SixtySix

ZonieBaloney
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yea, I was going to say basically that same thing but he was so proud of himself to dig up completely useless information that I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Oh sure, make me the asshole! :beer:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
God I'm having fun now. Lasted for 2 weeks before pulled. LMAO Just wait till the next Ripoff Report comes out. That'll be even better.

Haha, Doc didn't even change it. Your post lasted a whole 2 min. :deadhorse:

Nope, I didn't do it. Kim did. But for the most part we are all pretty burned out on this 50+ year old man who cries like a freshman school girl that got stood up for her first dance. He wants to threaten to drag the board in to a lawsuit that the board has nothing to do with. Then he says he will leave the board out of it and keep it off the board but he keeps spewing his same old tired shit about the lawsuit he lost for work that supposedly wasn't done even though there is like 200 pictures of the work being done as it is being done on the web site of the place he is suing. It's just getting old. We don't have shit to do with his situation but he seems to think that we care and need to hear about it.

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, some of you have thought about bulbs more than I've thought about bulbs in my entire life.

They're. BULBS.

AirGoNomyk

Owned by a 3 legged dog
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, some of you have thought about bulbs more than I've thought about bulbs in my entire life.

They're. BULBS.

Yep...114 + 1 posts about bulbs. I would have thought there would be a Polish joke in there somewhere

AlloyGT

Lurker
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fuck, I didn't know they were in China. If I knew that I would have never ordered from them. Besides I don't see anything on their web site saying their in China

I did do a search and found this one http://www.autolumination.com/.

Update: I got my bulbs today in the mail. I ordered them on the 6th of may and get them on the 21st of May.

The address on the box is

Vision Bulbs
PO Box 1642
Higley, AZ 85236-1642

Glad you got your bulbs. But just so you know, I was looking at the autolumination place you posted as an alternative. I clicked on the warranty information, and the return address, if you need replacement bulbs, is:

PO Box 1642
Higley, AZ 85236-1642

They're the same place.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Glad you got your bulbs. But just so you know, I was looking at the autolumination place you posted as an alternative. I clicked on the warranty information, and the return address, if you need replacement bulbs, is:

PO Box 1642
Higley, AZ 85236-1642

They're the same place.

Oh now you just fukkered up his world...

dacofa

Banned
Reaction score
Oh shit... now I'm PINK!

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
"Last edited by don_w; Today at 05:42 PM.. Reason: wise up asshole... no one wants to read your shit here "

Haha

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back