Bad Sellers

grabber07

Reaction score
zuritausmc is a bad seller imo,do not buy from him

Took my money for heads and shipping,he never shipped, been close to 3 weeks.Filed dispute with paypal .I bought them because of his iTrader rating.Wow was I fooled.

Stolen 98

forum member
Reaction score
zuritausmc is a well established member of the mustang community. Not only here but on Corral... I'm surprised he fucked you.

Per paypal...he has to prove the package was delivered to you or you automatically WIN.

Last edited:

grabber07

Reaction score
Thats what I thought,he asked for a tew days to package them up but that was 3weeks ago and can't get in contact with him

kgrun4

forum member
Reaction score
That is strange, I've also dealt with zuritausmc and found him to be a great seller with great communication who worked with me on the item I bought. Hopefully it turns out to be a miscommunication or it was truly lost in the mail or something along those lines. He parted out a lot of stuff on his car and I don't think he had any issues there besides yours obviously.

05stang

Reaction score
I bought his 4r70w and haven't heard anything from him. Gave him $1000 and the rest was due once it shipped. Its been a couple weeks already and he hasn't replied to any of my emails.

kgrun4

forum member
Reaction score
Well he checked in last here at 9:22PM Today so if you guys have been contacting him it certainly looks like he has been ignoring you.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
^ you should have his email from paypal if you sent payment that way. Try that

edit: I think you said you already tried that.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He's always seemed like a good guy. Hope he posts up soon. With 2 guys hanging, it could get bad fast. Damnit.

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
He's always seemed like a good guy. Hope he posts up soon. With 2 guys hanging, it could get bad fast. Damnit.

Yep.. It could be a brewing

Shitstorm-flyer.jpg

05stang

Reaction score
Yeah he seemed like a straight forward guy, i guess i was wrong. When i showed interest in the trans he would reply to my pm's right away.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He's definately dodging...he was on this morning. I sent him a PM around 4am on here and Corral.

I hope this gets worked out.

RH

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow....not like him at all...bought a block from him and he shipped it from CA to VA with no issues...hope this gets worked out.

Ks_S197

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought from him (zuritausmc) a few weeks ago. It was an offroad h-pipe and I received it in a timely manner. Hope this works out.

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Weird he was just on today at 3:02 so hopefully he answers back.

He's been on several times...and pm's sent. Not only on these forums but others as well.

At this point it looks like it's dodging. That really sucks...I thought he was a good guy.

RH

Back