Bad Sellers

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hadnt' heard that. Another member hasn't gotten a trans he bought from him though.

I'm thinking the mods may be working on this behind the scenes.

RH

The trans guy, as of last night, hadn't talked to a mod. Whether the mods are talking to zuritausmc, I don't know. That he took the guys $1,000 and then refused to talk to him is not right. He is using his rep as a shield. How hard to get on and put a quick blurb out saying the shipping got F'd. Those guys shouldn't have to wait for paypal to claw their money back. If he sold to someone local, he should have promptly refunded the money.

05stang

Reaction score
I got an email from him last night, he has some personal issues going on right now. He did offer to refund the money, i know the guy that bought his heads was contacted as well. I think he got his money back already or is in the process of getting it.

grabber07

Reaction score
I got an email from him last night, he has some personal issues going on right now. He did offer to refund the money, i know the guy that bought his heads was contacted as well. I think he got his money back already or is in the process of getting it.

Yes in the process of getting it back

Mustang30212

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Personal problems I understand.....but. If he had time to come on here and look around he certainly could have PM'd the guys missing their parts.

Problems or no problems...he could have done that.

RH

kgrun4

forum member
Reaction score
That sucks, he seemed like a decent guy when I dealt with him. Has he given any reasons behind not delivering the parts?

Back