stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
biggest issue is your lack of communication and attention to the issue

You knew you had the money and had to ship the block. You didn't communicate.

you will not be banned - but your classified privileges will no longer be allowed.

bigstick

forum member
Reaction score
But I am upset that I thought I had made some friends on here over the last couple years but from the different posts in a few threads I guess I was mistaken.

Bullshit. You had friends. I *was* one of them.

Be a man. If you fuck up...apologize, fix it and move on.

Quit acting like a victim of circumstances. You weren't.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
yur2slo - recently purchased CHE Driveshaft loop, sent it to me with no hardware, told me had to source it on my own and that I should of expected it with no hardware because the picture he posted didn't have any either.

Guess partially my fault for assuming, but not cool none the less.

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
I've sold a ton of stuff with and without hardware. I've also bought a ton of stuff that didn't come with hardware. I just expect it not to.

I personally wouldn't fault the seller on this one. The hardware wasn't in the pic, and he didn't say it came with it. The rest was just assumed.

P-51 Performance

forum member
Reaction score
Its not an item that re-uses factory bolts you would figure that it would come with it though. What else would the seller do with the hardware? The hardware wasnt in the picture..but it didnt say "it didnt include hardware either"

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
IMO, he should have specified that it was an incomplete item. I've purchased many items that did not show the hardware, but to me it was implied that it would be included and it was included.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114504

IMO buyers are rarely intimate with the part they are purchasing (not like they have a dozen on the shelf already).

It is not like it is a part that would use your existing hardware either.. Think of this scenario. You buy a set of wheels. Sweet you are stoked when they show up on Big Brown truck. You get your car in the air, old wheels off and then discover they require special lug nuts. It is Saturday night you are fucked. Would you be pissed the seller did not either TELL you they require special lugs OR ASSUME they would come with them? How many average people would know special lugs were required? Now your car is on stands with all that work wasted. Yeah,, I would be irritated too by the lack of info from the seller.

Buyer has every right to be peeved. IMO the seller should be as upfront as possible to avoid these situations. Looking at that listing I would have assumed they were included and admit I would not have asked either. Irresponsible listing...

I would at minimum work with the buyer not tell him "too bad they were not mentioned or in the pic.. piss up a rope"

Last edited:

crownaviation

http://www.tudyno.com/
Reaction score
k.. had to lol on this one. POT MEET KETTLE :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Here is feedback from when seller bought something that was not "in the pic"

feedbackprnt1_zps837743c6.jpg

Here was feedback left for him lol.. shit sound familiar??

:asshat:

feedbackprnt2_zps36158402.jpg

Last edited:

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
That's pretty much what he said...told me to go buy some at the local hardware store. I hate doing that, mix and matching stuff (bit of OCD) but who isn't when it comes to their cars?!

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
When it comes to pieces like that, there is specific hardware that came with it regarding strength/wear/size. I wouldn't do that at all.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As a common courtesy, if you sell a part that is missing shit the next guy needs, it should be disclosed. Take the assume right out of the equation.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
As a common courtesy, if you sell a part that is missing shit the next guy needs, it should be disclosed. Take the assume right out of the equation.

Agreed...I was debating to leave a bad feedback but think I should now...

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
I apologized to the buyer and the membership and pm,ed the mods telling them that I will accept any punishment and any remedy. I also asked my account be deleted .

So you opened the door for whatever punishment, then requested the most severe? Are you wanting us to beg you not to delete it?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back