Bad wreck! Car is a totaled...

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Well it started out last night on my way home from work. Stuck in traffic. Next thing I know I'm hit from the rear at about 50mph. Threw me through an intersection into a FedEx semi. I went to the hospital. Ended up with 7 stitches in my mouth 5 in my head and a vary swollen face. Airbag did a number on me. I will post a couple pics and a link to the story. But can't go into much detail. Just glad to walk away from it.
http://www.lex18.com/mobile2/news/one-killed-six-hurt-in-lexington-crash/
kylewreck1.png

kylewreck2.png

kylewreck3.png

kylewreck4.png

kylewreck13.png

kylewreck8.png

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy Hell! Glad your mostly in one piece and able to post!

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
Holy shit dude. Thankfully you were able to get out of that alive. I've been in a similar situation but managed to come out perfectly fine. Time to upgrade?

javdog07c/s

forum member
Reaction score
Holy shit batman, glad you walked away from this mess, wow the car can be replaced not you. Sorry to see this happen to you. Looks like a new shinny five ohh in your future

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Damn man, glad u made it out, that looks bad.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Holy shit, glad you're OK dude that is seriously fucked up.

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Damn man. Was that FedEx truck moving when you got pushed into it? Glad you're ok.

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Did the engine enter the drivers compartment? GOD DAMN!!!

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Holy Hell! Glad your mostly in one piece and able to post!
Thanks.. Im just resting up

Holy fucking shit! Glad you're okay man! God damn.

Do I smell a 5.0?
Thanks man. Yeah I am really hoping to get a new 5.0 or a little bit older shelby.

Fuck, that could have ended a lot worse.
Yes it could have. The car up the road got it pretty bad to.
crap man. glad you're ok
Thanks man.
Holy shit dude. Thankfully you were able to get out of that alive. I've been in a similar situation but managed to come out perfectly fine. Time to upgrade?
I am vary thankful to be here and walk away from it. You know how bad it could be. Deff going to try and upgrade. I work at a dealership hope it helps me.

That could have been so much worse, glad you're ok!
Thanks man.

Ouch dude, glad your ok.

sent from, someone buy me a clutch..
thanks man.
Cars can be replaced, life can't. Glad your here to buy another....
Exactly how I have been looking at it.

Glad you are ok. Hope everything works out.
Thanks man. Me to.

Holy shit batman, glad you walked away from this mess, wow the car can be replaced not you. Sorry to see this happen to you. Looks like a new shinny five ohh in your future
Thanks man. I'm hoping for a newer something lol. Just taking the whole thing in stride.

Damn man, glad u made it out, that looks bad.
Thanks man. It was a pretty rough one. Don't wish that on anyone.

Wholey shit man... You are frickin lucky... Glad that you were not injured too bad.
Thanks man. I am thankful that it was not worse for me than it was.

Holy shit, glad you're OK dude that is seriously fucked up.
Thanks man. Yeah it was for sure.

Damn man. Was that FedEx truck moving when you got pushed into it? Glad you're ok.
He was in the turn lane stopped at the light across from me. Good thing he was not moving.

Did the engine enter the drivers compartment? GOD DAMN!!!
It was pushed back pretty far. The alternator was against the fire wall. I have some pics of the engine that I need to upload. These are all pics that have been sent to me from my girlfriend, mom and brother-in-law.

Mystickeith50

forum member
Reaction score
Glad your ok. Everything happens for a reason. Two mustang ago I had a similar situation where a teacher ran a red light almost killing me...ripped my mustang in half, threw my new built motor halfway down the street and seriously hurt me. Some new opportunity is always around the corner.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Glad your ok. Everything happens for a reason. Two mustang ago I had a similar situation where a teacher ran a red light almost killing me...ripped my mustang in half, threw my new built motor halfway down the street and seriously hurt me. Some new opportunity is always around the corner.

Dang man That sucks to hear about that. I look at it the same way that you do. Everything happens for a reason. I may not know why but it does. I was suppose to go to nashville this weekend for a trip. But this stopped that. Maybe it was a sign not to go.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back