Bama Dyno Day (Confirmed Thread)

Reaction score
I will make a note to bring some plates, papertowels, and cups. I'll probably pick them up on the way to the dyno that morning

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Thanks for bumping this 302..I was about to do the same to help remind everybody.

Hope everybody can make it out! Looks like its going to be a great turnout

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Woot woot, going to be fun go see so many cars run on the dyno.

Brandon, been talking to both matts today and think they might both be going tomorrow. We shall see.... LOL.

h8imports

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys some family stuff came up and I might not be able to make it. Sorry! I was looking forward to it. Family comes first. I will try my best to be there. If I can't make it I'm sorry!!!! I will be there for sure next time.

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
let us know h8imports...If nothing else, come out and we will get you in and out so you can get to your family...If not, we will catch you next time.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Wish I could drove to this one, even though I got my car back from the body shop, im getting my brembos and bassanis installed tommorrow!

Reaction score
are there going to be any other 2011's there? Or is it going to be just me and my friend?

h8imports

forum member
Reaction score
let us know h8imports...If nothing else, come out and we will get you in and out so you can get to your family...If not, we will catch you next time.

I'm going to try my best to make it out there still! One thing I hate about nitrous is filling the bottles and mine just so happens to be empty! lmao So I will be just all motor. So I could bring a timing light and play with the timing and see if I could get a couple of extra hp out of it. Anyway I will know for sure in the morning. I will try my best to be there. Thanks agin guys! Hope to meet all of y'all tomorrow!

Reaction score
I'm going to try my best to make it out there still! One thing I hate about nitrous is filling the bottles and mine just so happens to be empty! lmao So I will be just all motor. So I could bring a timing light and play with the timing and see if I could get a couple of extra hp out of it. Anyway I will know for sure in the morning. I will try my best to be there. Thanks agin guys! Hope to meet all of y'all tomorrow!

So? We're just coming to have fun. I had to put my car back to stock to let ford dick around with my transmission so i'm not lookin for a 400+ dyno run...................... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
nitrous or not...we are going for fun...Hell, I would love to see my car make 5HP right now lol...But due to circumstances, mine is dead so I wont even have mine.

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Ha mines basically stock compared to yalls, just looking forward to putting it on a dyno. I'd be happy with any numbers.

h8imports

forum member
Reaction score
Well guys it looks like I'm gonna make it. I will be alittle late but will be there! Can't wait to meet everybody!

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Give us a shout if you need help finding the business.

It is a metal building with industrial crane equipment on the side.

334-201-8804. Brandon Potter

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Cobra 378 hp and 370 tq

308793468_photobucket_26609_.jpg

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Had a lot of fun today, sorry we had to leave early but my fiancé was worried about her dog. Did anybody beat my hp? Lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back