BBR Stage 1 cams

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
like the title says. BBR Stage 1 cams for sale.

great sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJzXZdbPG_w

no valve spring change required. these were designed for use with stock valvesprings.

bolt on 25 h.p. in an afternoon.....as well as having the sound of an older muscle car.

$450. obo

located in bensalem, pa. 19020

Attachments

• bbrcams.JPG
    bbrcams.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
looks like op is awal. I too was curious about milage etc.

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
looks like op is awal. I too was curious about milage etc.

ive responded to everyone via PM. are you interested?

i bought these from BBR. i was told they worked perfect fine when removed by BBR. they checked them out, and verified specs. i was told they had 20k on them. i have never installed them, but am dissapointed that i am not. In fact i also bought a FRPP manifold to install with these, that might be for sale soon as well. but not sure.

reason for sale....
My wife doesnt want to do this change to the car (her car) this year because she has accumulated alot of run data (for bracket racing) with the car the way it is set up. she wants to run a full season the way it is using the data she has. she has worked hard to learn the game, the car, and how dial the car tight.

So with that said, i decided that becasue these are rarely offered used. maybe someone could use them and take advantage of saving some money. Unlike the FRPP intake mentioned above, they are readily available....so i might keep it. but was just trying to help guys out in the market that might not be wanting to dump $800+ into new ones. i didnt expect to be put on trial....lol

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with being on trial, perspective buyers are doing due diligence by doing their homework; maybe you did not realize it but there are 2 types of BBR cams, regrinds that require shims and then the billet ones that don't.

Being defensive in answering questions about your product is not going to help your cause.

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with being on trial, perspective buyers are doing due diligence by doing their homework; maybe you did not realize it but there are 2 types of BBR cams, regrinds that require shims and then the billet ones that don't.

Being defensive in answering questions about your product is not going to help your cause.

I am fully aware of the 2. Of which the regrinds are not available. So my point was to offer these as a cheaper alternative to the $800+ billets. instead of holding onto them. These have the shims brand new that come with them. Like i said, i responded via pm to everyone. But i was accused of going awol. Lol.
No biggie to me. Just some humor

cwhit23

forum member
Reaction score
But i was accused of going awol. Lol.
No biggie to me. Just some humor

I wasn't hammering you, Just refering to the thread of questions being asked and looking for answers myself. I will not PM unless I'm pretty well committed to buying . Alot of people here are the same. Most ads have the common questions answered in the description, i.e. mileage, specs, reason for selling, etc. They're legit questions to be asked and answered in the ad itself to avoid a hundred pm's asking the same thing.

Everyone's got their own way of doing things, but if you create a thread and never come back to it because you didn't get a pm, it's not a good way to sell things imo. In your defense, you came back and answered. So thanks for clearing things up.

GLWS.

Last edited:

kbchevlvr

forum member
Reaction score
I wasn't hammering you, Just refering to the thread of questions being asked and looking for answers myself. I will not PM unless I'm pretty well committed to buying . Alot of people here are the same. Most ads have the common questions answered in the description, i.e. mileage, specs, reason for selling, etc. They're legit questions to be asked and answered in the ad itself to avoid a hundred pm's asking the same thing.

Everyone's got their own way of doing things, but if you create a thread and never come back to it because you didn't get a pm, it's not a good way to sell things imo. In your defense, you came back and answered. So thanks for clearing things up.

GLWS.

its cool. i was monitoring the add, add responding to everyone that way. like i said, no big deal.

Back