Better again?!! 7.109 @ 95.96 mph

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, as you all probably know--I replaced my bald M&H's with brand new ones....result was a 1.515 60' and a 7.109 ET! I raced Don W's car with Donna driving, raced Adam's wifes car, and a gutted out civic with a turbo.

Here are some videos, pics, and timeslips. It really was a great night of racing eventhough I only got three passes. But the races between Don W (a fender), and Adam were really close and exciting. A great day.

Click here to see Video

Click here to see Video

Last edited:

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Congrats Paul... that was quite an impressive evening you put on last week. :clap: It was fun to be there with you and the gang. Next time you line up against Donna, I'm going to tell her to leave on the top bulb so you can't holeshot her. LOL

don_w

Reaction score
BTW... here are a couple more vids we took of you:

Paul vs. Adam
This is Paul vs. Adam (driving Brandi’s car). Paul’s hellacious burnout caused some optical interference with the video. haha. Paul ran 7.20 @ 95.12, to Adam’s 7.33 @ 97.31.

Paul vs. Donna
Donna and Paul raced each other here… and what a close race it was! Even though Donna ran about 5/100 quicker, Paul cut a great 0.535 RT (to her 0.597) and got her on the tree by about 6/100. Donna ran 7.166 @ 95.24, 1.593 to his 7.212 @ 95.19, 1.577. The final margin of victory for Paul was a mere 0.0164 seconds, which is about 2 feet. WOW!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey, how do you like that picture which shows both of our cars with the two green lights blurred in the center---I think that looks pretty cool.

Also, I edited a new video using both our vids. I basically capture the race from the two different angles. I did it with the Donna vs me race and the Adam vs me race. It came out pretty cool, I am going to upload it to show you.....

don_w

Reaction score
That is a cool pic! I hadn't noticed that.

Can't wait to see the edited vids, too. :beerdrink:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am afraid I got nothin once he gets that PI torque converter in.

He is only at 12psi, but he has slicks, lightweight wheels, and livernois (stage 2?) heads. With my saleen wheels and drag radials, stock heads, I think I would need about 15 psi to keep up at least, maybe 16.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back