bmr k member for sale

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!bmr k member, hammertone finish, i never instaled it i bought it use from a member here with not a scratch on it ,still in pakaging and ready to ship. for 275 plus the ride and paypal fee if aplicable............

Attachments

• photo ete 2009 058.jpg
    photo ete 2009 058.jpg
    489.3 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
part number is km010 for 05 to 10 mustang gt with standard motor mount and standard rack...not a pinto rack.

fullpullprez

forum member
Reaction score
do you know off the top of your head if this will fit the 6 cylinders...may sound like a dumb question but the part number I found on BMR's website was the same for the v6's and I just wanted to make sure...thanks!

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
simonac is a good guy and i've bother him will all kinds of question.... but he answered all quickly. just too bad he has to live WAAYYYYYY up there, lol.

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
thanks sinner !!sorry my bad for living somewhere in this darn world....lollll

simonac is a good guy and i've bother him will all kinds of question.... but he answered all quickly. just too bad he has to live WAAYYYYYY up there, lol.

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
nope not on top of my head,not 100% sure, i just did a search here in the v6 room and the bmr site and came up empty on your question..it would require more homework....i dont thinks the motor mount would line up??? maybee someone here could tell us??

do you know off the top of your head if this will fit the 6 cylinders...may sound like a dumb question but the part number I found on BMR's website was the same for the v6's and I just wanted to make sure...thanks!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back