BMR Suspension on the Worlds Fastest GT500/SC - Vid

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a video of Mark's Shelby GT500. Mark called me earlier to chat about suspension, and to discuss possibly updating his rear anti-roll bar to our latest version.

Mark's Shelby features BMR Suspension from front to back, including our full front suspension and our Rear Xtreme-Anti Roll bar, the same ARB that MANY of our customer use on the street, daily driving, and even some guys use it for road racing. :idea:

WORLD'S FASTEST SUPERCHARGED SHELBY GT500

Mark feels he will be in the 7's shortly, and I can't imagine why he wouldn't be with that wicked MPH!

All on street friendly suspension that can be found on daily drivers across the world.

Congrats to Mark on having such an awesome combination of parts!

Last edited by a moderator:

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was going to go by and say "hi" but I didn't want to bother him--but I did notice a very interesting intake setup for it, very cool.

Here are a couple of pictures. Not the best but.....

MarkGT5002.jpg

MarkGT500.jpg

Did you guys get his 8.15 on video? I have it.

Last edited:

blacks197

Reaction score
He definitely had a busy week at SCSN. Thursday qualifying the blower seized after an 8.2X@165 and pulling the wheels on the lauch and the 1-2 shift. He drove half way to Cali to meet kenne bell for a new headunit.

Sent from my Mind using the Darkside of the Swartz

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That sucks! Ken3030 had to replace the snout once. A stand alone belt setup corrected the problem.

Anybody have any info on the intake setup for Mark's car? It looked pretty trick, never saw it like that before but it obviously works.

blacks197

Reaction score
Mark told me its the 3rd or 4th KB 4.2 that's went south on him in 3 months or so.

The intake is a custom mihovitz built unit housing two very large throttle bodies drawing air from right under my old VFN hood.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Mark told me its the 3rd or 4th KB 4.2 that's went south on him in 3 months or so.

The intake is a custom mihovitz built unit housing two very large throttle bodies drawing air from right under my old VFN hood.

Yeah--I thought it was bad ass and wondered why no one else has ever thought of that. That eliminated the elbow, then the throttle body, then the intake tube all the way to the front bumper. I am sure the throttle bodies came from accufab, no?

blacks197

Reaction score
Yeah they are Accufab units don't remember the sizes though. Mihovitz built his entire engine setup and there is some very impressive one off parts on it.

Back