Full suspension overhaul

Reaction score
Hey lads, so the bee bit me in the ass yesterday and since it’s a winter season and car stays either way I thought why not to do a full suspension overhaul since it’s all 06 oem stuff besides springs. Here is the list of what I decided on and all the suggestions will be much appreciated as well as constructive criticism. It is a street car , sees a track once a year with friends. Thought it will be cool to do this post and reaction on the differences stock vs full suspension once stuff will be installed.

List:
FP front control arms
White line front and rear sway bars with endlinks adjustable
Koni strs with bmr handling springs and gt500 mounts
Bmr adjustable upper control with bracket
Bmr lower control arms rear
Bmr panhard bar adjustable

anything missing ?

JC SSP

Reaction score
Everything you mention is top notch!

I personally like Billsteins over Koni, but that's just personal preference.

FredB66

Reaction score
That's a nice list of stuff. You will probably want to replace the upper control arm bushing (on top of the diff). Unfortunately, its a real pita to get the old one out. If the car is lowered, also consider BMR LCA relocation brackets.

JC SSP

Reaction score
That's a nice list of stuff. You will probably want to replace the upper control arm bushing (on top of the diff). Unfortunately, its a real pita to get the old one out. If the car is lowered, also consider BMR LCA relocation brackets.

Also depending how low you go... some adjustable camber bolts.

Reaction score

Im puting a new arm with bracket isnt it taking care of it?

Reaction score

I was looking on those, originaly wanted to go with coils all together, heard good things about konis and dont break the bank as much - for my application thought will be sufficient

Stunner67

Reaction score
Hey lads, so the bee bit me in the ass yesterday and since it’s a winter season and car stays either way I thought why not to do a full suspension overhaul since it’s all 06 oem stuff besides springs. Here is the list of what I decided on and all the suggestions will be much appreciated as well as constructive criticism. It is a street car , sees a track once a year with friends. Thought it will be cool to do this post and reaction on the differences stock vs full suspension once stuff will be installed.

List:
FP front control arms
White line front and rear sway bars with endlinks adjustable
Koni strs with bmr handling springs and gt500 mounts
Bmr adjustable upper control with bracket
Bmr lower control arms rear
Bmr panhard bar adjustable

anything missing ?

I went with all Steeda suspension parts on mine and a modular motorsports front cradle. BMR stuff seems flimsy with some of their parts, and beefy with others. Steeda is pretty consistent with quality and performance

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back