Bolt-on 3v runs new PB 12.34@111

BlueByYou

Tuscarora Native American
Reaction score
Uh oh, you can get a whole 40+ page thread started with wild claims like those. People will call you a liar and/or a bullshitter. They will tell you that you used failed logic to call those races "wins" when they are in fact "losses" because there is no way your car could possibly beat them. Just check the national fastest lists for CTS-Vs and SN95 Cobras, you will see that your times are nowhere near those.

These aren't wild claims asshole.The proof is in the video my friend. I'm not claiming that i have more power or better ET's than them, just good traction and a dam good driver are my claims.
I was just at the track testing my car with my buddy in the white LX foxbody that i raced in the video and those two dopes came to me asking for a race and i handed there asses to them,enough said.

Last edited:

09 Ricky

forum member
Reaction score
Your car runs alot like 05 did with simular bolt on's. Good job, show's what a good driver can do! Mine made 300/330 at the tires. Went 12.40 at 109 with a intake/tune, off road h, 4.10 gears and et streets, full rear suspension. Stock on street tires the thing went 13.15 at 103 with a 1.79 sixty on the stock pirelli's lol. Not hard to do with the mods the op has. Just need to know how to drive :thumb2: My 09 went low 13's as well stock but never modded that car other than control arms and exhaust.

Last edited:

BlueByYou

Reaction score
Your car runs alot like 05 did with simular bolt on's. Good job, show's what a good driver can do! Mine made 300/330 at the tires. Went 12.40 at 109 with a intake/tune, off road h, 4.10 gears and et streets, full rear suspension. Stock on street tires the thing went 13.15 at 103 with a 1.79 sixty on the stock pirelli's lol. Not hard to do with the mods the op has. Just need to know how to drive :thumb2: My 09 went low 13's as well stock but never modded that car other than control arms and exhaust.

Thank you sir:rock:

SlvrS197

Reaction score
My silver 07 ran 12.39 @111.7 with jlt, bama 93 tune. 4.10s, x pipe, dumped m80 mufflers and 4.10s with jegstars and 26x11.5 et streets. It can be done!

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
These aren't wild claims asshole.The proof is in the video my friend. I'm not claiming that i have more power or better ET's than them, just good traction and a dam good driver are my claims.
I was just at the track testing my car with my buddy in the white LX foxbody that i raced in the video and those two dopes came to me asking for a race and i handed there asses to them,enough said.

46TBird was actually supporting you--he was being sarcastic and referring to what happened to him in another thread.

BlueByYou

Reaction score
46TBird was actually supporting you--he was being sarcastic and referring to what happened to him in another thread.

Well i apologize then. I don't want to sound like an asshole myself. I've just had to deal with alot of people saying my times were bullshit,that's all. Thanks for clearing that up psfracer,by the way,bad ass big block you got there. My dad is old shool and loves big cube engines. He's shoe horning a 600 cube BB ford in a 79 Fairmont Wagon backed by a Liberty 5-speed and 9in. Ford.

Stage1

forum member
Reaction score
That guy was really pissed off when he got his time slip before me and seen that he had lost to a bolt-on, N/A, 4.6 3v by a hole shot. He was ready to fight i think!!LOL!! Then i would have really whooped his ass!!

Dude, you left him hard.. He though he had it in the bag..

I found this picutre I have to edit it..

Dwightschrute.jpg

Last edited:

BlueByYou

Reaction score
I knew i had to hole shot him because he had the power. I just knew he was gonna come around me on the big end!! That shit was in slow motion at 1000ft, i caught myself rocking my car forward in the seat and just starring at his fender that last 320ft cursing like hell!!!

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
That's some good driving. Hella nice time, congrats!

And I've never had good luck at The Rock. Either the car breaks, or the track is loose.

BlueByYou

Reaction score
Thanks man! Ever since Big John passed away last year the track has gone down hill!! Hardly no TnT this past year, they had a shit load of bike race events this year. Steve Earwood needs to get his act together at that track.

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Well i apologize then. I don't want to sound like an asshole myself.
What's funny is, I read your original reply to me and it looks like you came back at 10pm and "assholed" it up. You 3V guys sure are sensitive. Congrats, your car runs great.

BlueByYou

Reaction score
What's funny is, I read your original reply to me and it looks like you came back at 10pm and "assholed" it up. You 3V guys sure are sensitive. Congrats, your car runs great.

Thanks man, sorry bout that. You just don't know the bullshit i go through about the times this car has ran. I've almost had to fight guys at my local track calling me a liar and i'm not gonna stand for that shit. Didn't want to be rude but after dealing with the crap i've been through,it makes you fighting mad. Thanks for being understanding though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back