Boss!!

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just bought this at the auction. It only has 1,600 miles on it. I will be driving it until we sell it. Question for you Boss guys. I pretty sure it doesnt have the track key option, but the exaust is exiting through the side, it sounds really good. I am thinking maybe it does have the track key option because of this. Can anyone elaborate? Thanks. Oh, and it handles friggin awesome. But my car is still faster, but this Boss is nice..

picture.php

picture.php

Kenaizer

forum member
Reaction score
No you're right. If it had the track key activated, when you started it with th red key you would get a notice saying trackey active or something like that. Plus a noticeable lovey idle after it warmed up.

Edit: Oh and nice find! Enjoy it!

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Good find^^ I am going to have my service dept check the calibration and see. If its not the track key, then most definitely the plates are removed..

No you're right. If it had the track key activated, when you started it with th red key you would get a notice saying trackey active or something like that. Plus a noticeable lovey idle after it warmed up.

Edit: Oh and nice find! Enjoy it!

Thats what I thought..the key is not the normal red that is the track key..I am just going to have to have the track key installed now..:evillaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
The track key doesnt change anything as far as the exhaust goes. It just has the restrictor plates removed. The track key can be ordered and added if you'd like. It gives a meaner lope and better performance.

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Track key is coming Tuesday..I am going to ask around $41,000=$42,000 or so. I had to pay the piper at the auction to get it..I was under the impression that the track key opened up the side exaust, which is why I wasnt sure if this car had it already or not..It sounds badass coming out the side when you get on it..:beerdrink:

Steedman07

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I keep waiting for the boost to kick in, lol..But these cars wake up up around 4,000 rpm..Its so cool running it to 7,000 rpm. :beer:

arabbit

12 inch member
Reaction score
Definitely not a track key, you would have to have the red key in for that tune to be running.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back