Brand New Adapter for adding Fuel gauge to 05+ Stang

V

VSOP

I have a brand new Metco Fuel Gauge Block adapter for the S197 that has never been used. Since I am getting the whipple with the Lethal Ultimate Pro fuel system I will not need it as the fuel system comes with high flow fuel rails that already have a tap for the FP gauge.

This metco unit has 2 extra taps so that you can put a mechanical gauge under the hood and a FP sender connection for a cockpit mounted gauge.

These sell for $40 new so I'll sell for $30 shipped thru USPS.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Does this look like the Motoblue or similar types? If so, it won't work with the KBs either. Just an FYI for those interested.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does this look like the Motoblue or similar types? If so, it won't work with the KBs either. Just an FYI for those interested.

Yep....I found that out the hard way.

I ended up giving mine out to vynle.

Speaking of which, has anyone told vynle about the site?

Good luck with the sale VSOP...That's a smokin' deal for someone looking for one!

V

VSOP

Hmm.. Don't know what the moto blue one looks like (As I will not ever buy moto blue stuff since they are affiliated with RPM Outlet who will not see my money) But I would guess its probably close if not the same as I don't think there are many ways to make the adapter (hell they are all probably made at teh same machine shop just like the Aftermarket TBs for our car)

V

VSOP

Here is what it looks like

Attachments

• dba6_1.jpg
    dba6_1.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 36

DynoJoe

cleaning out your closet
Reaction score
Joseph, where have you been? I am still waiting on this fuel adaptor. Need it pretty soon.

Let me know something.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back