Brand New Polished Drag Star 15x8s w/Install Kit

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
These are brand new, never installed. Only unpacked for pictures. The install kit is missing a couple washers (you only need 10 anyway), but includes lugs, washers, hubcentric rings, and valve stems. I am asking $320 LOCAL DEAL for the wheels, and will throw in the install kit, $70 value. If you want them shipped to you, PM me and we can talk. Shipping won't be cheap.

DragStar Polished by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr
DragStar Close by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr
DragStar Packed by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr
DragStar Install by Kenneth Stephens, on Flickr

fordman77

Reaction score
I would love these Unfortunately I don't know if its a price you would be willing to do. I would be willing to go $250 for them.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
I'd love to have them as well and would buy them to help a friend out if I were local. Sorry man.

Candy10

forum member
Reaction score
I would love these Unfortunately I don't know if its a price you would be willing to do. I would be willing to go $250 for them.

I got a rough estimate for a potential buyer, shipping is ~$80. Id probably do 260 (because I like 20's) picked up, but not shipped.

I'd love to have them as well and would buy them to help a friend out if I were local. Sorry man.

No worries dude, thanks.

fordman77

Reaction score
If you can not sell them I will do $300 shipped to 53186 but understand if that is not enough. Thanks

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back