Buy/Trade: hood (redfire)

tug3

Phase shifter
Reaction score
I have a redfire GT with Roush-scoop on the hood. Have a look at picture on their website: http://store.roushperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=652
The scoop also has nice CobraJET -badges on the side, just as the original CobraJETs of the 68-70.

Personally I want to go for the more plain look on my GT and want to find a clean, plain hood. Without scoop. Color should be redfire and condition good/excellent. So, if you have a spare or want to get a scoop on yours, get in touch!

My GT has just 20k on it and it has been kept WELL. Always garaged. The hood is in good/excellent condition. You be the judge, but you wont be disappointed. Roush is asking $189 for their (painted) scoop, now you have the chance to get yours painted and installed on the hood, haft that price. No drilling or measuring. Just swapping the hoods. And if you live near Chicagoland, we can meet up and swap the hoods on the spot.

Send PM and we'll figure it out.

tug3

Phase shifter
Reaction score
Bump this.

Just in the hopes of getting my hood swapped to a redfire non-scoop one. So, here's your chance to get a scoop on your hood the easy way...

Redfire_WNL

THE BEAST UNLEASHED!
Reaction score
I got a stock hood that you can buy off of me if that's what you want. Bought this cowl and it has chips on the front and If you want I good take pics.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back