California Duster

Reed2600

Reaction score
Am considering using a California duster for between cleanings on my new mustang. Problem is once I started thinking about it, wouldn't it just be dragging dust and dirt across the finish leading to possible minor scuffs and scratches. Any thoughts or input is appreciated.

MikeyBlacks

forum member
Reaction score
I use on ocassionally...I shake it out alot b4 re-applying it to my car...So it's supposed 2 release all the particul's it caught.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
I have one, its got a special coating that traps the dust and locks it in. YOu supposed to use it to dust the car off after you just washed and drove for a bit, your NOT supposed to use it on a dirty car.

joedls

Dragracer wannabe
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a 65 convertible that I had painted about 5 years ago. I've never washed it. I just wipe it down with detailer if needed. Other than that, I run a California car duster over it before I put a cover on it. I think the paint looks pretty good.

P10101082.jpg

BCisme

forum member
Reaction score
I have one, its got a special coating that traps the dust and locks it in. YOu supposed to use it to dust the car off after you just washed and drove for a bit, your NOT supposed to use it on a dirty car.

agreed. I have one, and use it the day after i wash my car or whenever to remove that pollen/dust layer, not actual dirt.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back