Calling all billet oil catch can customers!

UPRGabby

S197 ***** Sponsor!
Official Vendor
Reaction score
ATTENTION UPR CUSTOMERS!

If you have purchased a Billet Oil Catch Can from us for any year, make or model vehicle; send me a message here on the forum, or send me an email directly: [email protected].

We are looking to see the results that our customers are getting with these catch cans, and we want to hear from you! We have a very special offer for those of you that want to participate!

Get in touch with me for the details! :hi:

SF18C

Reaction score
email sent!

By the way any photos of how ya all mounted yours?

Last edited:

JimC

Reaction score
Not the best shot, I need to get some better ones I guess. On the V6 it goes on the passenger side - a friend had one on the driver side of his V6 and didn't even know he had it (was done as part of an install of several things on his car) so had never emptied it. I checked it and it was bone dry on the 6 - not doing anything on the driver side of the 6.

0012.jpg

0022.jpg

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I sent you an email..Here is a pic of my catch can..Although, I havent had any oil in it yet...

picture.php

SF18C

Reaction score
So here is mine.

So maybe I am the first to have it on a 2011 5.0? Probably not but at least the first to post one up! I need to cut out an inch or two off the braided hose.

I only have 1200 miles on the car and I just recently got it bolt on, so no oil yet…but trust me it will be there!

IMG_5888.jpg

IMG_5889.jpg

IMG_5890.jpg

IMG_5892.jpg

Last edited:

UPRGabby

S197 ***** Sponsor!
Official Vendor
Reaction score
So here is mine.

So maybe I am the first to have it on a 2011 5.0? Probably not but at least the first to post one up! I need to cut out an inch or two off the braided hose.

I only have 1200 miles on the car and I just recently got it bolt on, so no oil yet…but trust me it will be there!

Awesome! Thank you so much for the pics and info! It looks great!

UPRGabby

S197 ***** Sponsor!
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Not the best shot, I need to get some better ones I guess. On the V6 it goes on the passenger side - a friend had one on the driver side of his V6 and didn't even know he had it (was done as part of an install of several things on his car) so had never emptied it. I checked it and it was bone dry on the 6 - not doing anything on the driver side of the 6.

0012.jpg

0022.jpg

Thanks for the pics and the info Jim!

Back