Calling all NC/SC S197 Members to Rockingham Dragway on Oct.1!

BlueByYou

Tuscarora Native American
Reaction score
Holcomb Motorsports is having it's fall Civil Wars Race at the ROCK starting Fri.Oct.1 through Sun.3 That Friday there will be a test and tune til 10pm that nite. The track will be super sticky because of all the 10.5 guys being there. There will also be a boatload of GM and Mopar street cars there struting there stuff. So come on guys,lets show up in force and show these guys what our S197's are all about!! I know i'll be there to get a new PB because i just bought ShadyZealot's wheels and tires. So, who's coming?

BlueByYou

Reaction score
I'm gonna be there Friday afternoon for test and tune,around 5pm.I only live about 45 min. from the track. I'm coming from Lumberton,NC. Robinson county. Then i'll be back Sat for the swap meet and watch those 10.5 boys go at it!

BlueByYou

Reaction score
So where's all the Carolina S197's at? Who else lives close to the ROCK? No one else coming out to play? Man,you guys gonna make me and JP fight all those Crapmaro's,Goats, and Challenger's? Come on brother's!! Lets get together and show all these other wannabe's what S197 Forum is all about!!

BlueByYou

Reaction score
So, i took the day off from the farm work to get ready for the track tonite. Putting on my Jeg Stars i got from a member on here. Shooting for a new PB tonite. Hopefully with just the tires and wheels i'll be able to lower my 60'ft to some high 1.70's,low 1.80's with the tall ass 3.31 gears. I'll be happy with some 12.70's with the 3.31's and the 4 mods i have in my sig. I'll post up my new PB tonite when i get back from the track. I guess no one else wants to come out to play with all these GM and Mopars?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back