can't spin my wheels

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
PrtScrcapture-3.jpg

DareDevil

forum member
Reaction score
LOL already off to a bad start john you'll get used to it... Anywho your gonna need ALOT more than a tune and cold air to feel a bit of that get up and go, to answer your question yes get some bigger gears and a T-lok so you can get BOTH wheels to spin not just one. That is dissapointing. As far as everything else you won't see much improvement all motor just warning you right now.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
If you cant afford an extra pair of cylinders, do what my friend with a v6 does. Spray fucking tire shine on the treads. Thatll get em spinning real good. Just dont do it at a stop light or youre asking to drift into the other lane and die cuz youll have no control over that bitch.

zquez

Death Dealer
Reaction score
I honestly dont understand why everybody thinks being able to spin the tires makes you fast... i can chirp the tires in my dads 92 civic 4 banger and its slow as fuck.

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
I honestly dont understand why everybody thinks being able to spin the tires makes you fast... i can chirp the tires in my dads 92 civic 4 banger and its slow as fuck.
I rock a 94 probe 4 banger that will smoke them in first and chirp second...it's a bad motherfucker! :boobies:

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
This is gonna be fun.

damn, i think you guys about summed it up

op- try adding 2 more cylinders

Okay
buckle up this is going to be a fun ride
I don't stir the pot I kick it over

Do what the ricers do, only spin the tires in the rain.
60% of the time it works every time.

LMAO
You guys are fuckin' ruthless!

You mean I could had a V6
Do they make a mustng in 4 doors??

redstangs9308gt

forum member
Reaction score
ok ok, everyone just calm down a little yall had your fun. Lets get back on topic and show op the intelligence level we really have here at the best s197 forum on the net. OP, I purchased my wifes 08 v6 auto, and my 08 gt 5 speed around the same time. I can tell you that her ALL STOCK v6 has no trouble spinning the tires from a dead stop. Have you added any weight to your car? large stereo? There also wasn't that big of a difference between my v8 and her v6 other than fun factor of dumping the clutch and she couldn't. I have since got rid of my very modded gt (stroked, blown) but I still have my wifes v6 with 13000 on the speedo. Something is clearly wrong with your ride. Either you have a extra 300 pounds in the trunk or really sticky tires or you need to get a new fuel filter, new plugs, new wires? Dirty mass air? V6s sound bad, but they still can be fun to play with. Can you say forced induction. Ecoboost?

warrior86

ODIN
Reaction score
ok ok, everyone just calm down a little yall had your fun. Lets get back on topic and show op the intelligence level we really have here at the best s197 forum on the net. OP, I purchased my wifes 08 v6 auto, and my 08 gt 5 speed around the same time. I can tell you that her ALL STOCK v6 has no trouble spinning the tires from a dead stop. Have you added any weight to your car? large stereo? There also wasn't that big of a difference between my v8 and her v6 other than fun factor of dumping the clutch and she couldn't. I have since got rid of my very modded gt (stroked, blown) but I still have my wifes v6 with 13000 on the speedo. Something is clearly wrong with your ride. Either you have a extra 300 pounds in the trunk or really sticky tires or you need to get a new fuel filter, new plugs, new wires? Dirty mass air? V6s sound bad, but they still can be fun to play with. Can you say forced induction. Ecoboost?

Remember, he said his was a vert, which are heavier. Is your wife's a vert too?

Banger

Reaction score
I'm a n00b troll and I love this board already. You guys are ruthless and it is absolutely awesome.

Little help for the OP -- I have the same mods you do with the 91 tune and it shifts so hard into second, it not only chirps the one tire - but it feels like the entire fucking rear end is going to fall out because of the automatic shift dump. Makes me not like the 91 tune for everyday driving sometimes...

Anyway -- check with the bama tune people and request a new tune. You might have something funky going on with the tune itself.

*** Now back to your regularly scheduled 4.0 flame session ***

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score

Did you not see the video he posted? Obviously he has added a stereo.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back