Car got hit in parking lot

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Some fucktard almost ran into my car just an hour ago while I was sitting in it outside of Walmart. So I was like wtf? And he starts yelling at me for some reason and follows me and tries to pass me on a 1 lane. I drop gear and embarrass his stupid ass. Silly Dodge Ram w/ no hemi.

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
Damn I was clipped once at ccu ( coastal carolina university ) turned out being a professor there lol it was just a minor scratch so I didn't raise to much hell but I was pissed I'd be pissed if I was you to

Sent from your moms phone

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
grabberorange.jpg

:lol:

datsyuk

forum member
Reaction score
My car was parked all the way at the back of the parking lot at my job backed up in the douche bags that mow the lawn there scraped my whole back bumper -_-... they're not paying for it either. I feel your pain!

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
Some fucktard almost ran into my car just an hour ago while I was sitting in it outside of Walmart. So I was like wtf? And he starts yelling at me for some reason and follows me and tries to pass me on a 1 lane. I drop gear and embarrass his stupid ass. Silly Dodge Ram w/ no hemi.

hey i have one of them rams with no hemi:rant: :roflmao:
but i use mine for commuting and delivering pars for work so i dont want the hemi.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
hey i have one of them rams with no hemi:rant: :roflmao:
but i use mine for commuting and delivering pars for work so i dont want the hemi.

Hahaha, its understandable. I had a 09 Sport w/ Hemi. Wouldnt have had it any other way.

luckychance

forum member
Reaction score
damn that sucks sorry to hear..thats some carnage there..hope karma bites those aholes in the ass

Wingspan

forum member
Reaction score
My '12 GT just joined the club...some douche hit the left rear corner in a parking lot. No note, nothing. Accidents happen, but for fucks sake...man up and at least leave a phone number. This isn't the first time I've had this happen, but at least the other times the people paid for the damages.

I think I have a curse on Mustangs. I've owned three in my life. My '65 was hit by a woman who pulled out into traffic without looking from a parallel parking spot, police/insurance ruled it 100% her fault. My '96 GT got slammed in a parking lot by someone cutting across the parking spaces instead of driving in the designated lanes. Again, 100% their fault and paid buy insurance. Now my '12 GT gets hit.

I also had a Dodge Durango that was hit while parked. Luckily I knew the person who hit me and she was very quick to make certain the damages were covered.

Sorry, just needed to rant for a bit. :(

EGNARO

Orange Backwards
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out what to do with this..
My body shop guy says I'm better off buyin a new one like a PJ bumper or something and selling this one for 50 bucks on CL

AOnorato

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Well now you have the opprotunity to get a new rear bumper I guess

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

imsuchahotdog

forum member
Reaction score
Post up a picture and let us see what the damage was. When mine got hit I was able to use the same bumper and upgraded to the gt500.valance
Edit
Hadn't seen the whole thread just the last page on my phone
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back