CHE UCA Mount Bracket

3V_V8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I was checking out the CHE website and saw this:
http://cheperformance.com/cartgenie/prodInfo.asp?pid=210&cid=15

They don't have a price or shopping cart buttons for it so I am wondering if it's for sale. Does anybody have this/installed in their car yet? Looks like a pretty beefy piece. I was just asking because I'm leaning towards CHE for a UCA, LCAs, and RELO Brackets. And since I am doing the UCA I might as well do the UCA Mount but I would prefer to keep it all CHE if this bracket is for sale instead having to go BMR for the UCA mount.

Impact 5.0

Don't hate..Appreciate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
There not out yet.. I talked to them about a week ago.. there super busy right now.

01mingreyvert

forum member
Reaction score
I got the first one on the way. Shipped out monday should be here tomorrow. Chuck said they should retail for about 130. Call Chuck and tell him Chris @ Wheels Direct told you to call. They should be close to shipping.

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I got the first one on the way. Shipped out monday should be here tomorrow. Chuck said they should retail for about 130. Call Chuck and tell him Chris @ Wheels Direct told you to call. They should be close to shipping.

Man, I sat around for ever waiting for the UCA mount to come out and wanted to get all my CHE parts at once...I couldn't wait! LoL. I'd like to know how much it weigh's, and the significance it has over the stocker, imo the stock mount is sturdy enough and should be just fine.

travelers

Reaction score
I went with the BMR one because it has 2 adjustments to help with the instant center adjustment.

3V_V8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I went with the BMR one because it has 2 adjustments to help with the instant center adjustment.

Apparently I got an e-mail from CHE and their UCA mount looks exactly like the BMR one with 2 holes for adjustment and their website has been updated with a ne wpicture with a price. Looks like all CHE for me....:clap:

silverbull1tt

forum member
Reaction score
I just received that e-mail too, figures as soon as I order all my CHE stuff, this would become available. I think the stock mount will be fine though, lots of members using the stock uca mount with aftermarket uca's with good results.

travelers

Reaction score
Here is the e-mail I got today about the mount[/font]

CHE Performance is excited to present our new Tubular Upper Control Arm Mount for the 2005-Current Ford Mustang. Now until December 1st you can take advantage of special introductory pricing plus free shipping! [/font]
Our Tubular Upper Mount has been engineered to far exceed the stock unit in strength and performance. [/font]
The design of our mount eliminates these weakest areas of the stock mount:[/font]
1. The holes in the stock mount are much larger than needed to aid in assembly at the Ford Factory. This works with the stock upper control arm as the factory bushing uses a very large diameter center steel sleeve. However; when aftermarket control arms are used the steel crush sleeve is often narrow enough to push through the mounting holes causing suspension noise (clunking) and damage or failure of the stock upper control arm mount. CHE utilizes larger diameter center steel crush sleeves in all of our 2005-current control arms (not true for most aftermarket control arms) in an effort to eliminate this issue.
2. The area around the front mounting bolt of the stock upper control arm mount is simply a flat plate. This creates a very weak area in the mount and is cause for unwanted flex and a loss of suspension compliance. The CHE Tubular Upper Control Arm Mount features a super strong gusseted and reinforced area around the front mounting bolt (not found in other mounts) virtually eliminating all flex in the mount. [/font]
Please feel free to share this information with anybody who you feel may be interested. We are actively seeking dealers and installers who want to sell and install CHE Performance Products so please pass this information along to your favorite dealers, installers, and speed shops.[/font]
If the links above are not working, please copy and paste the following address in your web browser address bar: [/font]
http://www.cheperformance.com/cartgenie/prodInfo.asp?pid=210&cid=15[/font]
Thank you for your continued support of CHE Performance Products and we welcome any questions, comments, or concerns you may have with this or any of our other products.[/font]

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back